house music

sabini

Re: house music

Postby sabini » Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:18 am

last thought, moderator means a person that sees fair play/comment not surely a position to wrongly assess an individual's friend's request sorry house music is not an accepted musical genre in moderator ville....please delete my name and posts from this site....
most kind regards Sabini Loren xx
so happy to be me and feel blessed to be that way..

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement

sabini

Postby sabini » Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:26 am

last thought last thought, i didn't appreciate a snotty response just because the system disapproves of women that dont like the music that they approve of

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Postby Ice Maiden » Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:52 am

I simply suggested that for the topic to be found long term, most would check the music specific section and it would be more worthwhile for your topic.

As this is 'transgender Zone' and not 4 music then we have a special separate section for 'non trans' music. But people are not forced to use it - merely a suggestion.

If you are a trans musician then it makes sense to post it here viewforum.php?f=51 as opposed to the other section. It's just a case of placing it in the best place for the most views and replies.

It was simply advice and a suggestion. I couldn't have been more polite doing this and even showed you how to post youtube videos.

But if you wish to leave that is you choice.

Maybe sleep on it.

We can delete blogs and accounts but individual posts must be removed by the individuals
viewtopic.php?f=51&t=2470

let me know what you want to do.
Disclaimer!!!! Please Read! http://media.transgenderzone.com/?page_id=2

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

sabini

Postby sabini » Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:42 pm

ice,i'm sorry as one relation ship hits the skids, i formed a new one with mr vodka turned me into a feisty bch that relationship is now over too, please accept my apology's..
regards sabini xx

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Postby Ice Maiden » Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:48 pm

np :thumbup: :wave: :kiss:
Disclaimer!!!! Please Read! http://media.transgenderzone.com/?page_id=2

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

Return to “Social Chit Chat”