Last Film you watched

Joel E.

Last Film you watched

Postby Joel E. » Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:16 am

This was a thread on the old forum and one that I enjoyed.

I recently saw "Zombieland"- a zombie P*ss-take, not entirely unlike Shaun of the Dead. It had some very funny moments. Not deep, or artistic, but entertaining.
"I know there is strength in the differences between us
I know there is comfort where we overlap"- Ani Difranco

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement

Cassie

Re: Last Film you watched

Postby Cassie » Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:24 am

I watched the Prince of Persia the other week. It was all a bit actiony and effecty for me (give me a nice costume drama anytime) but was the first time i'd been to the cinema in about six years. Now that i'm comfortable with myself I might be seeing lots more...

Flameboy

Postby Flameboy » Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:32 am

I haven't been to the cinema for a while now, but I think the last thing I went to see was The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo, which was excellent. I haven't read the books, but my partner is a big fan of them, so she was desperate to see it, and I really enjoyed it too.

Or it could have been Monty Python's Not The Messiah, which was basically the film of the anniversary show that they did at the Albert Hall last year - they showed it as a special one-off at the cinema. It was excellent (if you're a Python fan), and made me really wish we'd been at the performance!¬

:-)

thefishkeeper
FTM Admin
FTM Admin

Postby thefishkeeper » Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:51 pm

Shelock Holmes and 2012 both good films

:ugeek:
Too many years fighting the tears, Why can't the past just die. Try to for give, teach me to live, give me the strength to try. No more memories, no more silent tears, no more gazing across the wasted years, help me to say. Goodbye"

Lairiana

Postby Lairiana » Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:14 pm

Star Trek 11 and Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy (3rd time at least :D), I think.

Star Trek 11 was better than I'd expected, but I still prefer original Star Trek.
"Fish are not the best authority on water" - Jane Yolen; Sister Light, Sister Dark

Return to “Social Chit Chat”