Last Film you watched

Lairiana

Re: Last Film you watched

Postby Lairiana » Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:20 pm

Shrek 4
Squeeeeeeee, Warrioress Fiona! <3

OK, great film. :D

Also pretty good, and almost had me in tears.
"Fish are not the best authority on water" - Jane Yolen; Sister Light, Sister Dark

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement

Nanao

Postby Nanao » Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:23 pm

I watched Inception this week with my dormmates :] Can't get enough of that movie!

We also watched Transformers (the first one), Zombieland, the Princess and the Frog, as well as Mulan (we had a four day weekend, there was a lot of games, movies and tv hahaha).

Denise Anderson

Postby Denise Anderson » Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:07 am

I watched Inception this week with my dormmates :] Can't get enough of that movie!
Inception is an excellent film, and it might interest people to know that a good post op pal of mine was involved in a lot of the film, for example the spinning corridor and room, and lift, she had those ideas... it's part of the same team that does the batman films (she designed the batman bike) and she's currently working on the new batman film, it helps us to truly say we walk amongst you :)

Arctic Moth

Postby Arctic Moth » Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:33 pm

Saw True Grit this week: a pretty good modern Western. As usual with Coen brothers films, the script was smart with some handsome turns of phrase. The lead actor (I didn't catch her name) did pretty well playing a meaty role, that of a wonderfully self-possessed 14-year old girl leading a drunken US marshal (the capable Jeff Bridges) on a quest to track down her father's killer. Matt Damon was very good as a pompous and annoying Texas ranger, exhibiting a nicely sly edge and playing well with Bridges. In summary, an entertaining if somewhat slight outing from the Coens. At 100 minutes or so it didn't outstay it's welcome either. Warning for the squeamish - there is one scene of close-up knife violence that had my companion covering her eyes.

Denise Anderson

Postby Denise Anderson » Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:37 pm

Saw Paul this week, really fun and funny, Simon Pegg and Nick Frost on form.... a real must see... :)

Return to “Social Chit Chat”