Newbie- help

FTM transmen issues.
Richardmaybe

Newbie- help

Postby Richardmaybe » Sat May 08, 2021 12:48 am

So I’m 29 and I have struggled on and off my whole life (sorry for the spiel) I wanted to be Richard so bad when I was 3 I wouldn’t say my name and shaved my hair blah

Then 17 I was going to do it then I ignored it for years and suppressed everything with alcohol and hate to admit but drugs which I don’t do anymore and haven’t for 5 years

And now here I am I’m 29 two step kids and a partner who is a trans mtf and I love them all but I totally hate myself and I have started going back to guys clothes

Getting my hair all loped off soon and when their all out I basically cross dress fully

I reallt want r therapy and I’ve gone to the gender gp I’m shitting myself telling everyone

Just any advise on the whole- so I’m not just dudey

I am actually a dude conversation would be great

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement

tzone
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Newbie- help

Postby tzone » Tue May 18, 2021 6:10 pm

We would hate to leave you hanging but obviously transmen would be the best people to respond here.

So We will answer...

The truth is you are doing what is best for you... The fact you are sh*tting yerself is good it means IT MATTERS!

It is something so private so revealing that it pains you! This is good it is coming out it is showing the REAL YOU! Feel free to post here your progress! As others will read it and take comfort in it!

:)

tzone
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Newbie- help

Postby tzone » Tue May 18, 2021 6:13 pm

#Replies