Genitalia Change Worry

FTM transmen issues.
purplepeach17

Genitalia Change Worry

Postby purplepeach17 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:39 am

Hi all

I am just curious and wanted to ask for advice really.

I want to start transitioning but am so worried about cliteral growth. I don't want bottom surgery, but have read that the Cliteros can grow by up to 8cm?

I have tried researching but haven't found a lot.

Can anyone help? I don't want dramatic changes down there as I am comfortable with that part of me.

Thanks!

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Re: Genitalia Change Worry

Postby Ice Maiden » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:21 am

Whilst Trans*men here maybe better qualified to answer, just in case they don't I will just say, everybody is different. Speak to your endocrinologist and supervise carefully any changes. It is likley the clitoris will increase in size. But with this, an increased libido and a very male sex drive can follow. You may well change your mind about everything you have said when this kicks in. Again it is perhaps unwise to take 'T' if you are uncomfortable with irreversible bodily changes such as periods stopping, voice breaking (and sounding like a person designated male at birth), male-pattern baldness and increased body and facial hair. The clitoris may well be the last of your worries when taking all the rest into consideration!
Disclaimer!!!! Please Read! http://media.transgenderzone.com/?page_id=2

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Postby Ice Maiden » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:22 am

#Replies (when you are ready for an update :))

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

purplepeach17

Postby purplepeach17 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:02 pm

Hi!

I want to have facial hair and a male torso. I am just worried that the clitoris will grow too much.

Thanks

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Postby Ice Maiden » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:54 pm

How long is a piece of string (no pun intended)? We are all different and is impossible to say for sure how you will react and develop, hence the need to liaise carefully with your endo during the early stages,

An alternative maybe to not take HRT at all. It maybe possible to have top surgery with the support of a gender clinic referral (speak to the docs) without HRT, or you can of course use binders and cosmetic facial hair alternatives. Many Drag Kings have skillz when it comes to creating stubble and beards without all the 'trauma' of medicine being involved. If this is not enough then it maybe a case that you will just have to bite the bullet (ahh puns), but you no what I mean.

Pretty cool fake beard video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AUta2KKtpc

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

Return to “General”