Am I Transgender or something else?

FTM transmen issues.
AJPhillips

Am I Transgender or something else?

Postby AJPhillips » Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:58 am

Am I Trans? Symptoms are:
-When I was a kid I screamed, kicked if I had to wear girl clothes especially dresses
-I cut all my hair off when I was a kid cuz it made me uncomfortable and i hated it
-Preferred boy themed bday parties like toy story
-Preferred boy toys over girl toys (didn't mind them but wanted boys more)
-I only wanted to flirt with girls and beat on them roughly / I wanted to play with boys instead
-Didn't rlly feel connected with girls
-Always suffered low self esteem could be cuz of how I was brought up but dunno
-During puberty I didn't want to shave my hair or wear a bra cuz of discomfort
-Pull my shirts away from my chest cuz of my chest and did this even when I was a kid
-Get upset that I'm not taller like boys and when my girl relatives are taller than me
-Get upset over my weight cuz I want to be a skinny guy
-I feel ugly but not in a away of being an ugly girl / it's like I feel like a guy in drag or something so I feel ugly it's complicated...
-Felt disconnected with my name since I was a kid and I hate it to this day
-Always imagine myself domanting girls in bed and feel at peace with myself knowing it's masculine
-Get excited when I get boy clothes, body spray
-Never wanted to look like a girl in hs and my mum would have to force me
-Feel fake and not living like my true self
-I don't like binding cuz it can itch but when I do I feel more confident and not wanting to pull my shirt away from my chest
-I sleep on my stomach to avoid feeling my chest while laying down
-I picture myself with muscles and overall just being "manly"
-When someone asks me my name or my gender I feel awkward and uncomfortable cuz it doesn't feel right
-Stole boy clothes from other boys

Thx for helping :thumbup:

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Re: Am I Transgender or something else?

Postby Ice Maiden » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:03 pm

Blimey! Lot to answer here - this is just an opinion so try and work and be flexible with it rather than prescriptive! In the end it is what you want that counts not what anyone (even Drs or parents/family members or friends) say you should be!

Answers in Bold

Am I Trans? Symptoms are: -When I was a kid I screamed, kicked if I had to wear girl clothes especially dresses -I cut all my hair off when I was a kid cuz it made me uncomfortable and i hated it -Preferred boy themed bday parties like toy story -Preferred boy toys over girl toys (didn't mind them but wanted boys more) -I only wanted to flirt with girls and beat on them roughly / I wanted to play with boys instead -Didn't rlly feel connected with girls -Always suffered low self esteem could be cuz of how I was brought up but dunno -During puberty I didn't want to shave my hair or wear a bra cuz of discomfort -Pull my shirts away from my chest cuz of my chest and did this even when I was a kid -Get upset that I'm not taller like boys and when my girl relatives are taller than me -Get upset over my weight cuz I want to be a skinny guy -I feel ugly but not in a away of being an ugly girl / it's like I feel like a guy in drag or something so I feel ugly it's complicated... -Felt disconnected with my name since I was a kid and I hate it to this day -Always imagine myself domanting girls in bed and feel at peace with myself knowing it's masculine -Get excited when I get boy clothes, body spray -Never wanted to look like a girl in hs and my mum would have to force me -Feel fake and not living like my true self -I don't like binding cuz it can itch but when I do I feel more confident and not wanting to pull my shirt away from my chest -I sleep on my stomach to avoid feeling my chest while laying down -I picture myself with muscles and overall just being "manly" -When someone asks me my name or my gender I feel awkward and uncomfortable cuz it doesn't feel right -Stole boy clothes from other boys Thx for helping :thumbup:

Well in a clinical environment, what you state would raise many of the markers that suggest you have body dysmorphism (disgust with one's one body image) and of course the cross-gender issues since childhood would suggest you maybe need to pursue this with a gender clinic. Of course many people dislike their bodies yet are content with their gender role. You appear to present very masculine and desire this role in the world. If you want others to refer to and connect with you as a man, and be desired as a male in the bedroom (although again this can be role-play so be cautious), then you are as trans* as many men I have known. But again read the disclaimer link below this post in my signature!!! READ IT! I would suggest you visit your family doctor and ask for a referral to a gender clinic. If you are in the UK there WILL be a waiting list, but in the meantime maybe ask for a referral to a regional psychologist who has some expertise with gender dysphoria. WPATH (the governing medical body that oversees trans* and gender variant issues in people) have a register of such practitioners that you GP can look up. If not most mental health teams have some grasp of these issues and help fill the void until then
Disclaimer!!!! Please Read! http://media.transgenderzone.com/?page_id=2

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Postby Ice Maiden » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:08 pm

#Replies
Disclaimer!!!! Please Read! http://media.transgenderzone.com/?page_id=2

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

SopRhaywood

Postby SopRhaywood » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:47 am

Hey just wanted to ask a similar thing in a similar format I would ask really for help or advice if you have it.

-I've been how would you say not interested in either established gender of male or female most my life my parents trying to guide anything really like appearance and way I am.

-when I was younger I used to have long blonde hair seeing them pictures makes me smile blush and apire.

-the whole apathy to gender on love and life changed with exposure to the internet reading stories and seeing many perspectives.

-I read gender stories in which around age 15-17 I felt like I would prefer to be female or imagine being female making up stories of my own and enjoying running through as them.

-playing online games around now being 20. I play a female and felt really I feel more comfy as one understanding I hate my body and want aa different one add such online identify as female.

A response would help stop a little confusion and really help going forward

Sophia :3

Return to “General”