Sustanon

FTM transmen issues.
sk8er

Sustanon

Postby sk8er » Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:34 pm

Can anybody tell me if Sustanon is still being prescribed, or have they stopped prescribing it? This was actually the only preparation that was licensed to specifically treat gender dysphoria in FTMs, whereas the other ones were officially aimed at cis men. I don't know if that's still the case. Does Sustanon even exist anymore, as I don't see it being talked about anymore?
There's a common misconception that FTMs don't have a penis. I have 3. The first one is a micro penis, the second one is inside out and the third one is not attached.

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Re: Sustanon

Postby Ice Maiden » Sun Sep 25, 2016 4:47 pm

Ironically the best person to ask is not necessarily your GP or other trans*men but your pharmacist. As they are often overlooked in this whole process and will know if it is still available, they are the people who can look it up and prescribe it - plus you can ask one in town rather than locally ;)

Many trans*women still take a bit of testosterone (usually in a gel sachet) and a particular brand changed from a pump gel to a sachet and a different brand - which was not as good. The answer - "Sorry they do not make it like that anymore....Just like that! :shrugs: :shrugs: :shrugs: :shrugs: :roll: :roll: :roll: :wtf: :D :shifty: :shh:

The GP was unaware until the pharmacist told them! :)P

Just sayin'
Disclaimer!!!! Please Read! http://media.transgenderzone.com/?page_id=2

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Re: Sustanon

Postby Ice Maiden » Sun Sep 25, 2016 4:49 pm

#Replies
Disclaimer!!!! Please Read! http://media.transgenderzone.com/?page_id=2

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30