Airport Body Scanners

FTM transmen issues.
jay291004

Airport Body Scanners

Postby jay291004 » Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:34 am

Hi guys

I am new to the group and have been searching the internet for information on this subject. I have been on T since 2004 and pass 100%. I have had top surgery and a full hysterectomy and ooperectomy.
I wear a packer and I am worried about going through an airport scanner as I know it will be detected as something unusual on their screen and I will be questioned and searched. I heard about the guy that was humiliated because he was wearing a packer when he went through an airport body scanner and was told to remove it. :o
This is when I hate being transgender as I have found people can be rude and insulting and think its funny.

Jay.

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement

sk8er

Re: Airport Body Scanners

Postby sk8er » Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:27 pm

Did you manage to find an answer to your question? I don't pack but I would have thought the scanners in the UK would only detect metal, which is why it beeps if I've forgotten to take my belt and watch off. Not sure about the body scanners they use in the US, they might be more sophisticated.

I once saw an X-ray image of my suitcase containing a banana and they could tell that it was a banana (and they did not question me in any way). I'm glad it was a banana and not a dildo, but presumably they would be able to tell the difference between a dildo or packer and a gun either way so the worst thing that could happen would be a bit of embarrassment but they wouldn't confiscate it if they found one in your suitcase.
There's a common misconception that FTMs don't have a penis. I have 3. The first one is a micro penis, the second one is inside out and the third one is not attached.

bryken17

Re: Airport Body Scanners

Postby bryken17 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:25 pm

The body scanner always picks up my packer, and for some reason my chest after my mastectomy, and I have to be patted down. I'm not embarrassed, I think the TSA agent who has to feel it is. When they ask if I have any medical devices I say no, just my parts. And my packer is big enough that they get a handful :shrugs: . This just happened to me again at the airport yesterday. It makes me laugh.