Support Lincolnshire

FTM transmen issues.
Chad

Support Lincolnshire

Postby Chad » Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:28 pm

Hi I am an FTM based in Lincolnshire, I have recently received my GRC and am waiting for lower surgery. I am interested in helping others just starting out on their journey. I have been very lucky with the support I have received through my transition. There isn't a lot of support in my area and want to help others which may be having a difficult time.
Not sure how to go about it any help or advice would be great.

Thanks
chad

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Re: Support Lincolnshire

Postby Ice Maiden » Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:33 pm

You could of course start your own here are some guidelines
http://marketplace.transgenderzone.com/?page_id=292

I sympathise and many groups formed because there were none. Start a Facebook page call it Lincoln Trans Men (or similar) and put the word out - we can help circulate the details and effort.
Disclaimer!!!! Please Read! http://media.transgenderzone.com/?page_id=2

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

JustMe

Postby JustMe » Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:09 am

Good for you Chad, just wanted to say :clap: (and tried really hard not to sound patronising). Good luck with everything.

Hugs
Kerry x
Never bend your head. Always hold it high. Look the world right in the eye.--Helen Keller

Take the Bull by the Horns - Face a difficulty and grapple with it without avoiding it.

Life's challenges are not supposed to paralyse you, they're supposed to help you discover who you are.--Bernice Johnson Reagon

MTF (as long as I can remember)
52 years young :D

snowdoggy

Postby snowdoggy » Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:03 am

Hi Chad,

I've not been on here for a while but I am post-operative ftm not living far away from the Lincolnshire area.

I'm not needing any support but if you need any regarding your lower surgery I hope I can help in any way. I had mine a few years back and have never looked back.

It's good to see there are still people on here like you helping out the forum as most of us "older guys" other than The Fishkeeper have moved on.

Take care
John
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Samabbo21

Postby Samabbo21 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:28 pm

Hi Snowdoggy and Chad
I'm in Louth Lincolnshire every third week of the month, hope you got your group together Chad and John I can't thank you enough for your post from 2011 which I've recently commented on.
Sam

Return to “General”