LOWER SURGERY

FTM transmen issues.
snowdoggy

Re: LOWER SURGERY

Postby snowdoggy » Sat May 11, 2013 6:41 pm

I have found recently a good place in san francisco
And here is the site
http://www.brownsteincrane.com/
I'm pretty certain that a mate of mine had his chest surgery done by Brownstein and I have seen it. Very good result.
Thanx my dear friend and i hope you can show me a photos
Of the penis recently so i can see what im going to be and
Not hoping for more.. Sorry for the ask mate but
Im gitting so paranoid about what is going to be..
I'll have to see if I can persuade my missus to take some new photos. I can't post them on this site but if you refer to the post Steffi uploaded after yours, that will direct you to it if you aren't already signed up to it.
One more personal question??
Are you married? And if so ..is it working good with you
And what are the problems you are facing
In sex....
I'm not married but have lived with my girlfriend for 11 years. Every guy has different priorities for wanting lower surgery and mine was being able to stand and urinate. I am thrilled that this part of the surgery was completely successful. The sexual side of it was always secondary to me so believe it or not I haven't used it for that purpose yet, mainly because I've been off sex for a long time due to depression. I am coming off the pills now slowly so I'll let you know if and when. It is all fully functional though and I do inflate it every week as recommended by my surgeon :D
Sorry for the language but because my English is not so good
And also sorry for the questions but i was so happy
I found the right guy to talk to and ask so many questions..
Your English seems pretty good to me and don't worry about the questions, I was just the same before surgery :-)

Take care
John
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement

jackback121212

Postby jackback121212 » Sun May 12, 2013 12:27 pm

thanx a lot snowdoggy for your honesty and your support..
no need to post your pics i have enterd the +18 site and i've seen almost everything..
By the way, i've sent an e-mail for dr. crane in San Francisco and im looking forward to it..
and God willing everything is going to be good..
after my previous surgeries all i wanted is to go out and feel who really i am...
but now its all about sex in my head because i want to get married so i wanna know will I going to be capable of doing it normally.. otherwise I'll cancel the whole idea and live with it.. i don't know its all in my head even though my girl said its OK..but its not ok for me :( ...
this is the whole idea of donig the phalloplasty..
thanx again my dear friend for your replys and i wish you all the luck and i appreciate all the things that you've told me..
and who knows maybe next time im posting here will be my ops pics :gigglersx:
Regards..
Abdullah.. ;)

sk8er

Funding for London lower surgery team

Postby sk8er » Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:50 pm

Can anybody tell me which NHS trust it is that deals with the funding to have surgery with Mr Ralph & Christopher (the London team) if somebody has been referred to them from London Charing Cross GIC?

I need to contact somebody with a query regarding funding and waiting lists but I have no clue who to contact. Wondering if they can withdraw the funding if somebody wants to put the surgery on hold because of health issues or work commitments.

On the referral letter (that was written by the psych from the GIC), it says the referral is valid for 12 months. Does that mean that if, for any reason, somebody hasn't completed at least one of the operations within 12 months, they will need to ask their GP to re-refer them to the GIC and then get re-referred to Mr Christopher/Ralph? This is why I would like to contact somebody from within the NHS who can answer my question, but I'm not sure who to contact (presumably I can't contact the GIC as I've been discharged?).
There's a common misconception that FTMs don't have a penis. I have 3. The first one is a micro penis, the second one is inside out and the third one is not attached.

thefishkeeper
FTM Admin
FTM Admin

Postby thefishkeeper » Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:53 pm

Hi,
I was referred to Mr Christopher via Charing Cross, they sent a letter to him and he made me a appointment with in six months.

My GP requested monies from the PTC, but I believe they no longer exist, but your GP should do that for you.

You can all ways call Charing Cross if you need any help even if you've been discharged.

I'm sure that there is no way you can have others money, as the money put aside would be used for some thing else.

Go to your GP and see what they say.

I've not had my lower op, but was given the go head two years ago, still waiting to have the op, (have to shift weight before I go in).

Hope this helps.
Too many years fighting the tears, Why can't the past just die. Try to for give, teach me to live, give me the strength to try. No more memories, no more silent tears, no more gazing across the wasted years, help me to say. Goodbye"

sk8er

Postby sk8er » Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:05 am

Hi,
I was referred to Mr Christopher via Charing Cross, they sent a letter to him and he made me a appointment with in six months.

My GP requested monies from the PTC, but I believe they no longer exist, but your GP should do that for you.

You can all ways call Charing Cross if you need any help even if you've been discharged.

I'm sure that there is no way you can have others money, as the money put aside would be used for some thing else.

Go to your GP and see what they say.

I've not had my lower op, but was given the go head two years ago, still waiting to have the op, (have to shift weight before I go in).

Hope this helps.
Hi, I have no idea what you mean by "I'm sure that there is no way you can have others money, as the money put aside would be used for some thing else." I suspect that you have misunderstood my question. I was asking if the NHS can withdraw the funding that they've already approved for my lower surgery, as in do they have the right to take back their funding offer if I haven't completed the surgery within a set period (or for any other reasons), and ask me to get re-reviewed by a psych and then to re-apply for the funding?

I don't expect anybody on the forum to be able to answer that question, but perhaps somebody can tell me the name of the NHS department that makes the decisions about funding for lower surgery in London so I can contact them directly? Presumably they would be able to answer my other queries as well. Thanks.
There's a common misconception that FTMs don't have a penis. I have 3. The first one is a micro penis, the second one is inside out and the third one is not attached.

Return to “General”