LOWER SURGERY

FTM transmen issues.
Felix

Re: LOWER SURGERY

Postby Felix » Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:33 pm

2nd Attempt At Erectile Device Done:-)
Hya peeps its all done had surgery yesterday and Im going home today :-) Mr Christopher moved my testicle back from the left to the right and put the pump in the left side. I have to keep the device semi erect for one week then come back to Harley Street for the nurse to deflate it and check me over :-) If Im infection free I just have to remain free for four weeks they will then show me how to work it I think :-) xxx Felix

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement Wigstore Uk In Derm Transgender Hair Removal Hormone Database

Felix

Postby Felix » Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:39 pm

Its been just over 2 weeks since my surgery now and I'm doing ok :) I'm learning to use the device now (with which I'm really impressed ) because I've noticed and others had told me this might happen sometimes and I think it's because of where the pump is some fluid does occasionally escape into the cylinders. So I've been practising deflating it when that happens now I just need to inflate it myself and deflate it so I can show them when I go on the twelfth plus it will toughen the skin so that when they do it it wont hurt lol :gigglersx:

Felix :)

Jman

Postby Jman » Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:57 pm

Awesome!!! really glad you're doing ok, and keeping us posted, it's nice to hear how you're getting on :-)

Make_It_Good

Postby Make_It_Good » Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:37 pm

Hey Felix,

Thanks for keeping us posted. Its great to hear that things seem to be going okay! Is the healing going fine?
I hope all goes well on the 12th, and yes, hopefully it wont hurt! :p

Make_It_Good

Postby Make_It_Good » Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:42 pm

Oh, and I meant to add a personal update. Not much has actually happened, but in terms of whats been going on.
Ive been referred to Mr Summerton in Leicester (not the London team, I just assumed it wouldve been them :p )
I emailed Mr Summerton to ask a few questions since I didnt know much about him and hadnt seen any of his results. One thing I found out is that he does not perform the urethral hook-up, and he said if I do strongly wish to have this done (which I definitely do) then I would be better being referred directly to the London team. So Ive called my clinic, and left a message for them to call back so I can explain this and ask that they do this.

They must be sick of hearing my voice by now :p First I call to say I dont want the hysto separate, and when they refer me, I ask for a different surgeon! :p
Well, I dont mean to seem demanding and picky, but I think its best I try to get what I feel is best for me than to be too polite and just go with it.

Return to “General”