NEBIDO

FTM transmen issues.
thefishkeeper
FTM Admin
FTM Admin

NEBIDO

Postby thefishkeeper » Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:01 am

I have notice some topics have spoken about the loss of other testosterone replacements, and guys are being offered NEBIDO instead.
and foremost one of the things it states NEBIDO is not to be used for is "women, whether pregnant or still breast feeding". It also states that it can not be used on Children or young adolescent males.
So from the above it may seem that some GP's may not want to give NEBIDO if your in your teens, and if it's your first time may be reluctant to give as a "female bodied" person. What has to be pointed out is that your starting your transition and you understand what the side effects are, which will include, the deepening of the voice, hair growth, as well as loss oh hair too, that you will probably lose your periods. There are other health risks too. BUT the main thing is that you should be getting regular bloods check, it is recommended that injections take place between 10 > 14 weeks apart, but with regular checks a balance can be sorted, we're all different, so the injections can be any where from 10 to what ever weeks, so as long as you have checks there should be no problems
NEBIDO come in 4ml ampoule's containing 1000mg.
Each ml solution for injection contains 250 mg testosterone undecanoate corresponding to 157.9 mg testosterone
Each ampule with 4 ml solution for injection contains 1000 mg testosterone undecanoate
Method of administration
The injections must be administered very slowly. Nebido is strictly for intramuscular injection. Care should be taken to inject Nebido deeply into the gluteal muscle following the usual precautions for intramuscular administration. Special care must be taken to avoid intravasal injection. The contents of an ampule are to be injected intramuscularly immediately after opening the ampule.I would recommend that you place the ampule under the arm pit to get up body temp, that way it will be eaeyer to inject.

I hope this will help to ease your minds.

I have been on NEBIDO for well over 5 years and I am pleased with the results.

Remember we are all different, personalities, genes and well as men so it will be different in all of us.

TFK (FTM Admin)
Too many years fighting the tears, Why can't the past just die. Try to for give, teach me to live, give me the strength to try. No more memories, no more silent tears, no more gazing across the wasted years, help me to say. Goodbye"

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement

Make_It_Good

Re: NEBIDO

Postby Make_It_Good » Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:57 pm

Very good and informative post Fishkeeper! :)

I am on Nebido too,I have been on it for over a year and a half. I started out on Sustanon though.
I have my shots every 12 weeks, and 5 minutes before my shot I get my bloodtest done. My trough level of T came out at 15.8nmol/l, which Im told is satisfactory.
Do you find that you seem to have dips and peaks throughout the cycle? Like, somewhere in the middle my face clears, I feel abit more emotion and lessened hunger etc. After this though, the acne picks up. Ive never suffered from acne pre T, but after 2 and a half years on T I would have hoped the acne would have subsided by now... (And for ANY facial hair that Im so desperate for, to come in :p )

thefishkeeper
FTM Admin
FTM Admin

Postby thefishkeeper » Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:26 pm

I started on nearly every thing going, I too have my injections every 12 weeks or so (I nearly all ways for get the time).
I have my bloods done every six months, every now and again will they corordinate with my shots.
I do get peaks and troughs, mood swings and one or two spots on the top of my legs.
I now have a bread but it's very sparce, a tach that nees mascara on to see, but I'm a chap with little hair, (although I do see more and more each month). It will all come through eventually, you'll see. Remember teens go through puberty at different stages, as do we.
:ugeek:
Too many years fighting the tears, Why can't the past just die. Try to for give, teach me to live, give me the strength to try. No more memories, no more silent tears, no more gazing across the wasted years, help me to say. Goodbye"

Joseph

Postby Joseph » Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:18 pm

Did anyone else have to have blood tests once a week for 3 weeks in a row coming up to their first 12 week injection on Nebido?

I just can't find any mention of it online or know of anyone else who's had to. Is it really necessary?

I'm phobic and my local blood place has 2 hour queues.

thefishkeeper
FTM Admin
FTM Admin

Postby thefishkeeper » Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:21 am

It's entirely up to your doctor/endo, they may feel that to ensure they have the right does to keep taking bloods.

What you could say to them is to take bloods seven days before your injection and seven days after, that way they should be able to get a good reading. That is what happened to me when I first went over to Nebiedo. I now have bloods taken every six months, at the moment.

So just talk and see what happens.

Hope this helps. :ugeek:

Return to “General”