NEBIDO

FTM transmen issues.
snowdoggy

Re: NEBIDO

Postby snowdoggy » Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:15 am

Did anyone else have to have blood tests once a week for 3 weeks in a row coming up to their first 12 week injection on Nebido?

I just can't find any mention of it online or know of anyone else who's had to. Is it really necessary?

I'm phobic and my local blood place has 2 hour queues.
No I haven't heard of that Joseph.

The Nebido dosage per ampule is VERY high (1000mg) compared to other T shot levels so this may be why they are making sure your blood test results are at an acceptable level before your first Nebido shot.

Other than that I have no idea. It seems a bit over the top to me but there may be other reasons why whoever it is who has decided you need this is may be testing so rigorously.
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement

Joseph

Postby Joseph » Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:44 pm

So just talk and see what happens.
To who?

My GP doesn't have a clue and just follows Charring X's instruction, and Dr Seal is impossible to see.
No I haven't heard of that Joseph.

The Nebido dosage per ampule is VERY high (1000mg) compared to other T shot levels so this may be why they are making sure your blood test results are at an acceptable level before your first Nebido shot.

Other than that I have no idea. It seems a bit over the top to me but there may be other reasons why whoever it is who has decided you need this is may be testing so rigorously.
They didn't want my blood done before I started Nebido, they wanted 3 on the 3 weeks coming up to my first 12 week injection. The first 3 injections had been every 6 weeks. This is what Charring X asked for, but I just can't see the point in the 3 blood tests...

My last blood test on Sustenon (which I doubt Dr Seal has ever seen) did show high T level, but like I say I bet Charring X have never seen it.

I've done them now. But eugh. I'm going to Charring X for an appointment tomorrow, and as usual I'm going to moan at them about how it's impossible to find out anything about treatment. And nothing will change. They want to discharge me, but I'm like... Er, no, not until it's possible to find information about my treatment out at ease. Otherwise, I have to see you guys once a damn year to find out all the sh*t you fail to tell me.

coldwarkid

Postby coldwarkid » Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:43 am

A close friend of mine of mine is on nebido after having been on sustanon 250mg. I too was on sustanon 250mg I think every 4 weekly, and went over to nebido every 12 weeks last year. However I've come off T altogether recently.

I had been on sustanon from age 18-23 and I didn't find the cross over from sustanon to nebido had too many negative effects. I did notice I got some odd cramping though, which was strange.

I'm not sure about them being so in depth when it comes to your levels. Maybe research? Although when it comes to the NHS having extensive information for trans treatments, it's pretty scarce at times.

mole
Global Admin
Global Admin

Postby mole » Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:59 pm

If it was specifically for research and would not have been done as part of normal clinical practice, then there should have been an information leaflet and a consent form signed.

Can't find any freely available guidelines for charing cross. Typical.
The information provided is accurate as far as I know at time of posting. It is for the purpose of discussion and debate. It does not necessarily reflect my professional opinion or practice.

Please seek the appropriate health care professional before taking any medication or other treatment. Please obtain medications from the appropriate channels whenever possible. :)

Return to “General”