TOP SURGERY

FTM transmen issues.
bochad

Re: TOP SURGERY

Postby bochad » Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:49 am

Thanks for the advice flameboy its very much appreciated :D I have got an appointment to see the surgeon on 27th of this month so will play it by ear. I am assuming that she has done this surgery before but will ask her queations when i see her.

Chad

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement Wigstore Uk In Derm Transgender Hair Removal Hormone Database

Joseph

Postby Joseph » Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:10 am

Hi guys,

I nagged the gender Clinic at Charring Cross to refer me to the surgeon at Charring Cross hospital on the NHS. Note that I don't technically live in London, so it shouldn't matter if you don't. Because it's Charring X it seemed to speed the process of communication between the GC and my GP and the surgeons up a great deal. I think the surgeons name was Dr Rose? Was a woman. Young. There's another surgeon who took over after the surgery though and I guess it's them there now. I do not know who he was. I shall try and find out.

If you're having problems with your GP and PCT it is worth continually nagging the gender clinic to keep sending out letters which explain in explicit detail every part of the process.

I had necrosis on both my nipples which nurses kept saying would be fine and would heal, but my nipples basically are scars now. Though my main concern is with stretch marks I had prior to surgery. I also have an oddly shaped dip on one side that I've never really had an answer about what causes it. I don't think they took out enough breast tissue around my armpit area either.

Overall though, I'm happy. Much happier than I was. I'm also rapidly growing hair which covers my concerned areas.

I've tried bio oil and Dermatix silicone gel scar treatments. It's hard to tell if they've helped since I've used them since the wounds healed to maximize any results. Dermatix is much nicer to use though as bio oil made me spotty there and risks thus producing MORE scars.

I'll post pics at some point.

Flameboy

Postby Flameboy » Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:16 pm

Joseph wrote:I nagged the gender Clinic at Charring Cross to refer me to the surgeon at Charring Cross hospital on the NHS. Note that I don't technically live in London, so it shouldn't matter if you don't. Because it's Charring X it seemed to speed the process of communication between the GC and my GP and the surgeons up a great deal. I think the surgeons name was Dr Rose? Was a woman. Young. There's another surgeon who took over after the surgery though and I guess it's them there now. I do not know who he was. I shall try and find out.

Dr Victoria Rose was formerly based at CX, but is now based at Wythenshawe Hospital in Manchester - I only know one person who has had surgery with her up here so far, and that was very recently, so I haven't had a chance to see the results yet. I'd be interested if you had any pictures as well though - a lot of the guys up here are wondering what her results are like, and apparently she doesn;t have any photos available as she wasn;t allowed to bring them with her from CX.

Joseph

Postby Joseph » Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:20 pm

Flameboy wrote:
Joseph wrote:I nagged the gender Clinic at Charring Cross to refer me to the surgeon at Charring Cross hospital on the NHS. Note that I don't technically live in London, so it shouldn't matter if you don't. Because it's Charring X it seemed to speed the process of communication between the GC and my GP and the surgeons up a great deal. I think the surgeons name was Dr Rose? Was a woman. Young. There's another surgeon who took over after the surgery though and I guess it's them there now. I do not know who he was. I shall try and find out.

Dr Victoria Rose was formerly based at CX, but is now based at Wythenshawe Hospital in Manchester - I only know one person who has had surgery with her up here so far, and that was very recently, so I haven't had a chance to see the results yet. I'd be interested if you had any pictures as well though - a lot of the guys up here are wondering what her results are like, and apparently she doesn;t have any photos available as she wasn;t allowed to bring them with her from CX.

Well that's interesting. She did keyhole/peri-areolar, but as far as I know I had nipple grafts as it said so on my sheet thing and I thought you didn't need to with this method? So I'm quite confused and I never got to speak to her post-op to find out exactly what happened.

My follow up "treatment" wasn't in her hands, so any of my post-surgery woes (and there were some) aren't because of her. Like I said, my nipples had necrosis which was practically ignored by nurses and such.

I've just taken a pic and it's not come out great. It doesn't show a lot of the faults, which is what you guys need to see really... I'll try get better pics at some point.

What you can see here though is that the nipples are just scars and how there's too much... fat left in the upper part of my chest (pretty sure it's breast tissue, since it feels like breast tissue). Under my arms are an odd shape slightly. One of the nipples isn't round.

I don't think it's obvious that I used to have t*ts, though. Or that I had any surgery at all. I think it looks like I have an odd shape chest and had severe exczma on my nipples or something which caused them to scar. Some people may think I have large nipples, but my bio-boyfriend's are about the same size, so I disagree there.

You can find pre and post op photos on this site http://www.transbucket.com/ under peri/keyhole. I'm number 10 atm, but it changes.

tomglondon

Postby tomglondon » Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:24 am

I've just had peri-areolar via the NHS.

I'm in London, going through Charing X. I got sent to a surgeon, Catherine Milroy, at St Georges in Tooting, London.

I was a C / D and presumed I would only be able to have a DI. She reckoned that I could get away with a peri-areolar. I also couldn't find anything online about her, nor any pictures. Whne I asked her she said she couldn't share pics as the work was NHS work.

Can't really say definitively how I feel about the result, as I had surgery only 3 weeks ago.
So far the nipples are behaving themselves though they have started weeping a bit on one side. I look too swollen for my liking - i.e. too much breasts left so that is not cool.
Also have "pleating" of the skin round the nipples which most of it will disapper, but there are a couple that don't look like they will go completely, but as I said it's early days.

Snowdog - I'd rather have had yr surgery with the 2 lil scars radiating out from nips, but with a MALE LOOKING chest as you have - than what looks like man breasts on me at this point.

I've got pics up on ftm-uk yahoo grop if anyone wants to see some pictures of her work. I'm generally happy with everything though and grateful that I got the op pretty quickly.

Tom

Return to “General”