TOP SURGERY

FTM transmen issues.
Lenny

Re: TOP SURGERY

Postby Lenny » Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:05 am

I was given a list of surgeons too, with a lot of names I had heard of through the forums. Most of these well known surgeons were based in London. My doctor was asked to write to our PCT to check the funding was still in place and I let her know which of the surgeons I prefer based on my research. The PCT replied that the funding was in place but for none of the London based surgeons as there is a hospital in the county that can do the operation and I have no reason to need to go to London. So, yes I will be closer to home but I will be with a surgeon I have never heard of, dont know what surgery they offer and cant find any reference or photo's of the surgeon's work online. This hospital was not even on the list supllied by Charing Cross.
Im just going to have to be patient and wait for the 13th August to get my questions answered.

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement

chucktaylors

Postby chucktaylors » Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:27 am

Does Catherine Milroy (St George's) do peri? Which other London based NHS surgeons do peri?

chucktaylors

Surgical binder post-op

Postby chucktaylors » Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:31 am

Will I need to wear a surgical binder after top surgery? Will this be provided by the surgeon/the NHS?

thefishkeeper
FTM Admin
FTM Admin

Postby thefishkeeper » Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:53 am

Did you get the answers that you wanted when you had your appointment?

Very sorry for the delay.
Too many years fighting the tears, Why can't the past just die. Try to for give, teach me to live, give me the strength to try. No more memories, no more silent tears, no more gazing across the wasted years, help me to say. Goodbye"

sk8er

Re: Surgical binder post-op

Postby sk8er » Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:45 pm

Will I need to wear a surgical binder after top surgery? Will this be provided by the surgeon/the NHS?
Yes. I brought a back support and my surgeon provided another one to take home which I was supposed to wear at night. I had to wear them for 6 weeks.
There's a common misconception that FTMs don't have a penis. I have 3. The first one is a micro penis, the second one is inside out and the third one is not attached.

Return to “General”