TOP SURGERY

FTM transmen issues.
RedGeorge

Re: TOP SURGERY

Postby RedGeorge » Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:15 pm

Thanks for your replies guys, put my mind at ease!

I rang the office secretary the other day and she said she is going to get him to give me a call next week to talk about my concerns. I'm sure it will be fine I think I'm just over-thinking about it all because it's so near.

Either way I'll give you all a quick update afterwards, just to let you know how it went. Hope everyone's good.

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement

RedGeorge

Postby RedGeorge » Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:48 am

Just to update quickly, I had my top surgery a fortnight ago in St George's, Tooting on the NHS with Catherine Milroy. It was the full double incision with grafts because I was pretty big before - I dont know what size exactly though as I'm 20 now and had been binding since 13.

Anyway to cut my waffle short I'm really over the moon with the result, it looks so much better than I was expecting with very thin scars at the moment and small well placed nipples. I thought Ms Milroy had a great bedside manner and was extremely tolerant of my 20 million nipple related concerns prior to the op.

when I'm a bit further down the line healing wise I'll put some pics on transbucket. Any one who has been or may be referred to ms Milroy feel free to get in touch with any questions.

Lenny

Postby Lenny » Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:17 am

Has anybody had top surgery at Salisbury Hospital with Mrs D Slade-Sharman? I have an appointment with her on 13th August. I really want to have peri surgery as I am small up top and have been working really hard to define my chest and pecs. I feel I am a good candidate for that type of surgery and I want to avoid the long scars under the pecs with the double incesion surgery.
Has anybody had peri done at that hospital and what do you feel about the results?

Also, if they do not offer me that type of surgery can I refuse it and be referred somewhere else on the NHS? Or is it a take it or lump it situation?

Cheers Len

chucktaylors

Postby chucktaylors » Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:37 pm

Has anybody had top surgery at Salisbury Hospital with Mrs D Slade-Sharman? I have an appointment with her on 13th August. I really want to have peri surgery as I am small up top and have been working really hard to define my chest and pecs. I feel I am a good candidate for that type of surgery and I want to avoid the long scars under the pecs with the double incesion surgery.
Has anybody had peri done at that hospital and what do you feel about the results?

Also, if they do not offer me that type of surgery can I refuse it and be referred somewhere else on the NHS? Or is it a take it or lump it situation?

Cheers Len
Can't help I'm afraid but is she on the NHS?

chucktaylors

Postby chucktaylors » Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:31 pm

I've been given a list of NHS surgeons. It's got the hospital websites listed but they are not of much use atm because I don't know what department to look for.

Suppose I could call the hospital switch board but I can't just ask to speak to the surgeon in person, can I? I would need to ask them to put me through to the department they work in but which department would that usually be?

Return to “General”