PACKERS

FTM transmen issues.
MisinformedGuy

Re: PACKERS

Postby MisinformedGuy » Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:56 pm

Oh thanks :)
Are there any sites you'd recommend?
You're welcome.

I'm a bit out of touch with packers and stps these days. I've undergone phallo surgery over the last two years so have had no need to keep up to date with it all.

I tried a few out and never got on with any of them but hopefully there may be some better new ones available now.
Also, do the packers and STPs have to be separate, or can they come in a combo?

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement

snowdoggy

Postby snowdoggy » Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:11 pm

They can come as a combo.

I had a Mango which was a packer and an stp device and I also bought one (can't remember what it was called now) which was matched to my skin tone colour, via swatches the company send to you, which was a packer and could be used for sex. This came from Australia, was VERY realistic (very convincing re veining etc) but was also very expensive. It was adhered to the body using surgical glue. Unfortunately it meant shaving down there before application and what I found was that the pubic hair grew back within only a matter of days under the glue which stopped it sticking properly and was very painful. Too painful to use for intercourse and incredibly painful when you had to pull it off again to re-apply when it wasn't sticking evenly :shock:

I think if you look back through this thread there may be some better alternatives to the ones I used.
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

MisinformedGuy

Postby MisinformedGuy » Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:21 pm

Oh okay, thank you. :thumbup:

I'll check further back in the thread for some references.
Thanks a lot :-)

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Postby Ice Maiden » Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:04 pm

:)
Disclaimer!!!! Please Read! http://media.transgenderzone.com/?page_id=2

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

thefishkeeper
FTM Admin
FTM Admin

Postby thefishkeeper » Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:06 pm

There is a company called "like real" they are a very good company.
:ugeek:
Too many years fighting the tears, Why can't the past just die. Try to for give, teach me to live, give me the strength to try. No more memories, no more silent tears, no more gazing across the wasted years, help me to say. Goodbye"

Return to “General”