BINDERS

FTM transmen issues.
Francis

Re: Compression tops

Postby Francis » Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:11 pm

Anyone tried wearing boys' compression tops? A couple of sizes too small should do the trick, right? They certainly look much better than binders.
no but I think I might! :D

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement

chucktaylors

Re: Compression tops

Postby chucktaylors » Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:03 pm

Anyone tried wearing boys' compression tops? A couple of sizes too small should do the trick, right? They certainly look much better than binders.
no but I think I might! :D
Seriously though, why don't they design binders that look like something a guy would actually wear? It would be so much less embarrassing if someone noticed you wore a compression top (or what they thought were a compression top) than if they noticed you wore a binder. I suppose most people wouldn't know it was a binder but at least the Underworks one I've got looks more like a woman's vest than a mens' one. It's a shame.

chucktaylors

Finding the perfect fit

Postby chucktaylors » Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:12 pm

I find that one binder is too wide in the shoulder area (have always had a posture problem) whereas another is too tight around the hips and too long. It's a shame Underworks and others don't give any dimensions other than chest size on their sites. Length and shoulder width would help for instance. I'm struggling to find one with a decent fit. I suppose I have an unusual body shape.

Francis

Re: BINDERS

Postby Francis » Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:58 pm

mines quite long but I fold it up at the bottom. I dont like it covering my whole body cos It makes me notice its there More.

chucktaylors

Re: BINDERS

Postby chucktaylors » Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:20 pm

I'm not happy with my situation atm. When I bind, my pecs don't look natural, they end up too far down on my chest and look pointy and I have too wear oversized t-shirts rather than my actual size to cover them up. My binder isn't doing a much better job than a crop top... Which is frustrating.

Will T help you bind more efficiently? Assuming they do to some extent, how long will it take for the lumps to decrease in volume?

Return to “General”