BINDERS

FTM transmen issues.
chucktaylors

Re: BINDERS

Postby chucktaylors » Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:18 pm

Isn't it annoying if you stretch your binder out and then lose weight? You get a really loose fit, isn't that just pointless and annoying?

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement

chucktaylors

Tritop

Postby chucktaylors » Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:25 pm

Anyone tried Underworks' tri top? Did you get roll up problems? Is it comfy? It looks in the photo as though it's pushing the belly out, does it or did the model just have too much belly fat? Would you recommend it?

Hmm

Postby Hmm » Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:26 pm

The tri-top is pretty comfy though you get a little bit of roll up, but it's not so bad.I tried a full vest type and i found that so uncomfortable, so the tri-top is a lot better. When I looked at the picture on the site I thought it would push my belly out, but it doesn't, the model just has a little too much belly fat for it.
I would probably recommend it. You can find it amazon (though only available in black), so you could try that and if you don't like it send it back or if you do like it and want one in white buy one from the actual Underworks site. That's what i've done anyway.
Hope this helps.
Oz.

chucktaylors

Postby chucktaylors » Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:34 pm

The tri-top is pretty comfy though you get a little bit of roll up, but it's not so bad.I tried a full vest type and i found that so uncomfortable, so the tri-top is a lot better. When I looked at the picture on the site I thought it would push my belly out, but it doesn't, the model just has a little too much belly fat for it.
I would probably recommend it. You can find it amazon (though only available in black), so you could try that and if you don't like it send it back or if you do like it and want one in white buy one from the actual Underworks site. That's what i've done anyway.
Hope this helps.
Oz.
Cheers. You can't send it back once u've opened the pack though, can you?

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Postby Ice Maiden » Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:45 pm

I depends on the company ask first - however there are exchange programmes maybe ask the guys here if they have any they are done with - after all once they have top-surgery they have no more need of them.
Disclaimer!!!! Please Read! http://media.transgenderzone.com/?page_id=2

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

Return to “General”