BINDERS

FTM transmen issues.
chucktaylors

Re: BINDERS

Postby chucktaylors » Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:14 pm

Sorry if I've missed this..but I've just been told by the other half that he could buy me a binder off Amazon.co.uk as opposed to importing it (and since I'm from Yorkshire I like the idea of avoiding import duty etc) ....it says they are made by Underworks

Now has anyone else every bought one from Amazon before?

Either way...I thought I'd pass this news on (even if it's known to everyone else) :gigglersx:
Never struck me to try them - good call! As long as the seller's based in the UK, all should be fine.

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement

Raven de Chylde

Postby Raven de Chylde » Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:35 am

Well I finally got my act together and bought the binder off Amazon...as it turns out even though the code numbers used on Amazon are different in this case it was the Underworks 997 that I got.

Am quite pleased it managed to flatten those things away to pretty much nothing and took a whole 4 inches off my chest measurement.

Not bad really considering I ordered it on Friday :-)

charlietyler

Postby charlietyler » Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:37 pm

I used frog bras the whole time before... Only problems I ever had with it was being concerned about people touching my back and feeling the strap... ya know how people pat your back occasionally?.
I wondered whether anyone else had any comments/suggestions on good compressing sports bra's for people with larger chests? It seems the Frog bra is no longer being produced :(

chucktaylors

Postby chucktaylors » Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:08 am

I have this problem. The lumps on my chest are very firm and muscles don't compress as easily as fat. It's a bit like trying to compress an inflated football. My binder isn't really doing its job but I don't think I can go down a size as it's hugging the small of my back too tightly. Besides, I've never seen them come in size XS. Are others having a similar problem?

chucktaylors

Compression tops

Postby chucktaylors » Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:17 pm

Anyone tried wearing boys' compression tops? A couple of sizes too small should do the trick, right? They certainly look much better than binders.

Return to “Generalâ€