FTM transmen issues.
snowdoggy
Premium Member
Premium Member

Re: TESTOSTERONE

Postby snowdoggy » Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:31 am

This posted on Facebook:

http://www.wlmht.nhs.uk/medication-info ... -patients/

This has been posted elsewhere on Tzone but I think it needs spreading further.

Sustanon is not the be all and end all as far as male hormone replacement therapy goes.

If you feel like there is anymore confusion regarding the recent Sustanon shortages please feel free to pm me.

There is no need to panic. In fact you may end up with a better option if you look around :shh:

John
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement Wigstore Uk In Derm Transgender Hair Removal Hormone Database

jaywalters

Postby jaywalters » Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:06 pm

RedGeorge,

I had to swap from sustanon to enantate. I've had no problems really- seem to be thirsty more often, but that could be unrelated. I found the jab site to be less painful in the days afterwards ( i inject into my thigh). But yeah, no different effects.

Jay
"The trick to doing this, is to expect extreme pain." - Myke Hawke

RedGeorge

Postby RedGeorge » Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:37 pm

Jay,

thanks for your response, would of been alright but now apparently no where near me can get enantate either, all turning into a bit of a nightmare!
Hope everyone's getting their T ok,

George.

RedGeorge

Postby RedGeorge » Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:51 am

with sustanon, enantate and virormone all out I'm getting a nebido prescription tomorrow - but apparently it was announced today that there is now a long term issue with nebido aswell, has anyone else heard this?

snowdoggy
Premium Member
Premium Member

Postby snowdoggy » Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:34 am

RedGeorge wrote:with sustanon, enantate and virormone all out I'm getting a nebido prescription tomorrow - but apparently it was announced today that there is now a long term issue with nebido aswell, has anyone else heard this?

I asked my GP if there was any problems obtaining Nebido, as that is what I have been using for years and he told me that there isn't at the moment. That may change seeing as so many guys are switching to it at the moment.
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Return to “General”