TESTOSTERONE

FTM transmen issues.
coyoterocket

Re: TESTOSTERONE

Postby coyoterocket » Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:15 pm

Hey, guys. So, I've only been on testosterone for a very short time. I started on October 16, and I have had two shots of 200mg each. What I'm wondering is if anyone else has had any weird immune system effects after starting testosterone. A couple days after my first shot, I got a bad cold and a double ear infection, which later moved into bronchitis. I just couldn't get better. Just after that, I got a bad UTI, and now I feel another cold or something coming on. I've read stories from a couple people saying they had a decreased immune system after starting T, and I was wondering if anyone else has had a similar experience. I want to continue hormone therapy, but I don't want to be sick all the time, and I'm unsure if it's how the T is affecting me or if I've just been unlucky.

Thanks in advance for reading.

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement

robeauboy

Postby robeauboy » Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:16 pm

I was wondering if anyone had tried over the counter testosterone boosters before being able to receive injections? did it help or do anything at all, is it safe?

colinh

Postby colinh » Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:20 pm

Howdy folks,

I have a question about testing for T levels.

I've been on the juice for almost 20 years now and my levels (tested annually) have always stayed pretty consistent. When I moved across the country a few years ago, I started seeing a different doc. The first doc always wanted me to have blood drawn when I was about halfway between shots; the new one prefers to check levels just before the next shot is due, but isn't fussy about it. I'd kind of like to keep testing at the halfway point just for my own records/consistency, but I've become curious about which, if either, might be more informative. Can anyone here speak to this?

Thanks in advance,
Colin

tzone
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby tzone » Sat Jul 11, 2020 1:21 pm

Hi This thread may not have the OP posting a response.

I suspect because you have been on T for so long now and know your own body many Docs and Endos can be guided by what you want rather than what they want if that makes sense? Also chances are you are way better informed than they are after so long. My gut would say you state clearly what you want and see if they are happy to go along with it?

tzone
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby tzone » Sat Jul 11, 2020 1:22 pm

#Replies

Return to “General”