TESTOSTERONE

FTM transmen issues.
coyoterocket

Re: TESTOSTERONE

Postby coyoterocket » Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:15 pm

Hey, guys. So, I've only been on testosterone for a very short time. I started on October 16, and I have had two shots of 200mg each. What I'm wondering is if anyone else has had any weird immune system effects after starting testosterone. A couple days after my first shot, I got a bad cold and a double ear infection, which later moved into bronchitis. I just couldn't get better. Just after that, I got a bad UTI, and now I feel another cold or something coming on. I've read stories from a couple people saying they had a decreased immune system after starting T, and I was wondering if anyone else has had a similar experience. I want to continue hormone therapy, but I don't want to be sick all the time, and I'm unsure if it's how the T is affecting me or if I've just been unlucky.

Thanks in advance for reading.

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement Wigstore Uk In Derm Transgender Hair Removal Hormone Database

robeauboy

Re: TESTOSTERONE

Postby robeauboy » Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:16 pm

I was wondering if anyone had tried over the counter testosterone boosters before being able to receive injections? did it help or do anything at all, is it safe?

Return to “General”