TESTOSTERONE

FTM transmen issues.
thefishkeeper
FTM Admin
FTM Admin

TESTOSTERONE

Postby thefishkeeper » Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:43 am

Any thing to do with the subject of Testosterone.

How testosterone affects the individual?

What your taking and when?

What changes you have seen happening?

any thing you wish to say just post here.

Thefishkeeper

:ugeek:
Too many years fighting the tears, Why can't the past just die. Try to for give, teach me to live, give me the strength to try. No more memories, no more silent tears, no more gazing across the wasted years, help me to say. Goodbye"

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement

snowdoggy

Re: TESTOSTERONE

Postby snowdoggy » Mon May 17, 2010 2:56 am

Hey
I'm waiting for my hourmones to start, and i was just wondering what to expect from treatment?
Anything will help thanks :)
Hi Aiden and welcome,

Please bear in mind some or all of the following do not necessarily happen to all guys

To be honest things vary from guy to guy but you should experience some of the following-

Changes you may be aware of:-

1) Your voice lowering/breaking. This can happen quite quickly (within weeks) but not for all guys.

2) Heightened sex drive plus enlarging of the clitoris :oops:

3) Cessations of the dreaded monthlies :D

4) Facial hair growth. This also varies greatly and can take months to years to become satisfactory to many men. For some men, as sometimes with cis-gendered men this may never happen to their satisfaction..

5) Increased body hair growth (notably on arms, legs, chest, stomach, and back) see above.

6) Migration of body fat to a more masculine pattern. Most guys experience this to some degree.

7) Increase in appetite. Not always present. I never experienced this but many people do.

8) Increased upper body strength. Often without any extra physical effort i.e. exercise etc.

9) Potential (head) hair loss (resulting in a more masculine hairline; possibly male-pattern baldness).

10) Increased problems with spots/acne due to increased skin oil secretion. (I had major problems with this even though I was then nearing 40, under control now though at last, yay!!!).

11) Scent of body odours and urine may change (tell me about it) :?

12) Emotional changes (too many to list here but may merit another thread).

Changes you may NOT be aware of:-

1) Increase in red blood cells (only detectable by your blood test results by your endocrinologist).

2) Change in cholesterol levels (see above).

3) The face may become more angular in appearance, with a squarer jaw. this also varies from guy to guy and those nearest and dearest may not see it as it happens.

Most of the above does vary from person to person but most/many experience degrees of many of the above.

Sorry if this is a bit too detailed and impersonal but I thought it the best way to start the thread.

Any other input from other guys welcome :)

John
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Flameboy

Postby Flameboy » Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:28 pm

Looks like John's covered pretty much everything here, so there's not much I can add. Changes might take a while though, and it's different for everyone - I know some guys who have had a good amount of facial hair within a year or less, and others who have very little even after years on T. For me, the first change I noticed was my voice starting to break, and now, after a couple of years on T I'm still gaining facial hair, and my body fat has shifted recently. It's all down to genetics though, so what might be true for one person will be different for another.

:-)

Cayden

Postby Cayden » Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:17 am

I'm going to go through John's list but with my experiences added on to give an idea of how it can vary from person to person

Changes you may be aware of:-

1) Your voice lowering/breaking. This can happen quite quickly (within weeks) but not for all guys. (Took about 6 months to start for me then roughly 4 to settle)

2) Heightened sex drive plus enlarging of the clitoris :oops: (Very quickly after first shot noticed this change starting)

3) Cessations of the dreaded monthlies :D (Was on depo to stop them before I started on T so can't give a time line for this one)

4) Facial hair growth. This also varies greatly and can take months to years to become satisfactory to many men. For some men, as sometimes with cis-gendered men this may never happen to their satisfaction.. (Mine can be shaved every 3 days but I tend not to bother more than once a week. Took quite a few months to start for me, I'm happy with my current level and don't really want it to increase much more.)

5) Increased body hair growth (notably on arms, legs, chest, stomach, and back) see above. (Nothing overly thick has come in for me, but much hairier than I was before hormones. Took over a year for chest hairs to start, got a light covering now)

6) Migration of body fat to a more masculine pattern. Most guys experience this to some degree. (Has been a slow and steady process, much more masculine body shape now, just a shame about the wide pelvic bones)

7) Increase in appetite. Not always present. I never experienced this but many people do. (nothing on this front)

8) Increased upper body strength. Often without any extra physical effort i.e. exercise etc. (very much so, have to think hard to not slam doors)

9) Potential (head) hair loss (resulting in a more masculine hairline; possibly male-pattern baldness). (Nothing to report)

10) Increased problems with spots/acne due to increased skin oil secretion. (I had major problems with this even though I was then nearing 40, under control now though at last, yay!!!). (I was 18 on start of T, barely had an acne problem during my female puberty, seems to be on same level this time round. Only gets bad when I'm ill)

11) Scent of body odours and urine may change (tell me about it) :? (Body odour changed quite early on, I hated my original scent and am more comfortable with my new one, haven't noticed a change in urine)

12) Emotional changes (too many to list here but may merit another thread). (Many ups and downs with changing levels, evened out with increased injections. I get euphoric a 4-7 days after my injection, am sometimes down and a bit rough with people right before I'm due the next. If I'm late having it I get withdrawl problems)

Changes you may NOT be aware of:-

1) Increase in red blood cells (only detectable by your blood test results by your endocrinologist). (Have noticed this on my blood tests, nothing dangerous level wise just noticable)

2) Change in cholesterol levels (see above). (Not that I'm aware of, though the regular bloods tests allow me to monitor it effectively)

3) The face may become more angular in appearance, with a squarer jaw. this also varies from guy to guy and those nearest and dearest may not see it as it happens. (Big change here, my face structure is a lot more masculine. I've loved this change.)

I hope that's helpful for anyone reading it.
楽園

Tai Schenker

Postby Tai Schenker » Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:14 am

Very helpful info, guys. I really hope I get to grow a goatee. Wanted one fro as long as I can remember. lol

Return to “Generalâ€