Mr. Mansoor S. Khan (top surgery)

FTM transmen issues.
George

Re: Mr. Mansoor S. Khan (top surgery)

Postby George » Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:42 am

Looks GREAT to me Alan :mrgreen:

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement

ginjame

Postby ginjame » Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:38 pm

This might be an extremely long shot as I know this thread is 9 years old now, but Alan, if you are still getting notifications from this forum, would you mind getting in touch? This is literally the only post I can find for someone who's had surgery with Mansoor Khan & unfortunately the image link to your results is now no longer a valid url. No problem if not

Alan

Postby Alan » Tue Mar 10, 2020 9:44 pm

This might be an extremely long shot as I know this thread is 9 years old now, but Alan, if you are still getting notifications from this forum, would you mind getting in touch? This is literally the only post I can find for someone who's had surgery with Mansoor Khan & unfortunately the image link to your results is now no longer a valid url. No problem if not
This is a VERY belated reply as I don't log in very often (an understatement...) but I am still around! It's probably too late, but I'm happy to answer any questions or provide some pics. I've still got the originals and can take an updated one to show you what it looks like after 10 years (much the same - still no muscles! :gigglersx: )