Vaginectomy – My Story

FTM transmen issues.
Gog

Re: Vaginectomy – My Story

Postby Gog » Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:26 am

I wish you a speedy recovery.
And thank you for the candidness of all this, it really is helping people so much.

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement Wigstore Uk In Derm Transgender Hair Removal Hormone Database

snowdoggy
Premium Member
Premium Member

Postby snowdoggy » Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:28 am

Felix wrote:Hi mate just caught ya update. Have ya got a district nurse? Sounds like ya could do with one. I really feel for ya mate. I'll keep an eye on here and ya know where i am if ya wanna chat :-) ......Felix

We have a really good district nurse but have seen no reason to involve her yet. I'm always up for a chat (as many will tell you on here). Shutting me up is the problem. Text me and let me know when you are free for a chat if you dare ;) Hope to speak soon mate.

Gog wrote:I wish you a speedy recovery.
And thank you for the candidness of all this, it really is helping people so much.

Thanks Gog. It means a lot. Some of what I have been through needs candid talk so guys coming along behind me know what's what. At least from my experience but things are always different for others.

I'm still bleeding believe it or not (albeit to a manageable degree now) and am now not convinced that it will stop with the coagulants.

It is manageable and I am not in much pain to speak of at all but I am getting fed up using panty pads and I don't mean ones that are designed to teach women to swim or ski. The big thick nasty ones. I have been through more of them since my op than I ever did as a female bodied person. That being said I did switch to Tampons as soon as I could figure them out in my youth. They wouldn't help much now though :shh:

Onwards and upwards.

I'll let you know when or if it stops :crazy:

John
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Felix

Postby Felix » Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:14 pm

Hey John mate really enjoyed our long late night chat lol :clap: Hope we can do it again soon and yeah meeting up sometime sounds great :) ......Felix :thumbup:

Smile

Postby Smile » Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:52 am

Hi John, thank you for telling about your story!
I am at the moment thinking a lot about doing this surgery. I want to, but im scared as hell...
I dont see any update since 2011 so I wonder, hasn't the bleeding stopped yet? :S

Regards, Emil

snowdoggy
Premium Member
Premium Member

Postby snowdoggy » Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:17 pm

Smile wrote:Hi John, thank you for telling about your story!
I am at the moment thinking a lot about doing this surgery. I want to, but im scared as hell...
I dont see any update since 2011 so I wonder, hasn't the bleeding stopped yet? :S

Regards, Emil

Hi Emil. Sorry, I hadn't realised I had left this story with no ending. :-)

Yes I did stop bleeding after 9 weeks :crazy:

My surgeon asked me to go down so he could investigate and I asked him if he'd take the catheter out at the same time as there was no need for it to be in anymore.

He had a look and obviously couldn't tell what was causing the bleeding by external examination so he booked me in for an exploratory op and removed the catheter before sending me all the way back up North again.

On the way home in the car the bleeding stopped and never started again.

We can only presume that the bulb end of the catheter must have been keeping a tear open maybe and when it was deflated the tear must have just snapped shut if you know what I mean?

Other than that we still have no idea why I bled so severely for so long but I have been told by my surgeon that he has never known anyone bleed for so long after a vaginectomy so please don't let me story put you off as I know many guys who have had no bleeding problems after this surgery.

Also, if I haven't already mentioned in an earlier post, I was never in any pain during those 9 weeks. It was just very inconvenient :oops:
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Return to “General”