Best Of Sophia C Botha

Broadcast yourself here post links to your own videos and podcasts and other media you feel is of interest.
Sophia_Botha

Best Of Sophia C Botha

Postby Sophia_Botha » Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:34 pm

Welcome to the highlights of my YouTube Vlog covering transgender/disabilities
Last edited by Sophia_Botha on Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement Wigstore Uk In Derm Transgender Hair Removal Hormone Database

Sophia_Botha

Trans People Need To Utilize New Media

Postby Sophia_Botha » Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:43 pm

Rather then trans peeps obsessing so much about trying to change the attitude of the mainstream media towards us, I kind of think we should concentrate on taking advantage of utilizing the new media that has come from the growth of the internet

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6emw4XE0Hw[/youtube]

Sophia_Botha

Where's The Media Coverage Of Disabled Trans People

Postby Sophia_Botha » Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:48 pm

Though Channel 4 & the BBC have produced many documentaries over the years about trans peeps in all walks of life, I've hardly seen any media coverage about disabled trans people.

Though Sam did show me a snippet of of one documentary about a transwoman who was deaf, I don't recall seeing ny documentaries on trans people wo are wheelchair users or have learning disabilities & yet I know of trans people who are wheelchair users & I do know of trans people who have learning disabilities.

Considering that the media are always look for new ways to explore (& some might say exploit) the issue of trans, I'm somewhat surprised that neither Channel 4 or the BBC in particular have considered making a documentary on disabled trans people.

Wel I think that either Channel or the BBC should make a documentary on disabled trans people & how much harder the task of gender transition is for us.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvxhYG1bqRs[/youtube]