TG Video Blogs

Broadcast yourself here post links to your own videos and podcasts and other media you feel is of interest.
Lairiana

TG Video Blogs

Postby Lairiana » Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:53 am

Firstly, my apologies if I put this in the wrong place (Podcasts didn't seem appropriate).

And secondly, the topic! I've heard of a few TG-based video blogs on YouTube, and a friend of mine from another website linked me to a 'series' of them by one woman. Thought I'd share it with you all as I'm sure her information could be very useful, especially for the younger members who may be pre-op or even pre-transition. Details will be a bit different as she's Canadian, so the health care system and perhaps even some social aspects will be a bit different over there to what it is here.

Her channel.

If you know of any others, or if you have your own, link away! I'm sure they'd be very useful to everyone :D
"Fish are not the best authority on water" - Jane Yolen; Sister Light, Sister Dark

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement Wigstore Uk In Derm Transgender Hair Removal Hormone Database

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Re: TG Video Blogs

Postby Ice Maiden » Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:05 pm

yeah podcasts are the best area will shift it
Disclaimer!!!! Please Read! http://media.transgenderzone.com/?page_id=2

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

Lairiana

Re: TG Video Blogs

Postby Lairiana » Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:06 pm

Thanks, IM.
"Fish are not the best authority on water" - Jane Yolen; Sister Light, Sister Dark