Transgender Man Kieran Maloney Appears on This Morning itv

Media and Television that affects the trans community.
Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Transgender Man Kieran Maloney Appears on This Morning itv

Postby Ice Maiden » Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:25 pm

This Morning
05/12/14
itv

Everyone expects to finds a few skeletons in the closet when they start dating a new person. But Charlotte Urie was left shocked after her boyfriend confessed he was actually born a girl.

Revealing his sex-swap secret to Charlotte in 2012, Kieran Maloney said: "Other girlfriends have been ashamed of who I am, but when I told Charlotte, she was so accepting. She's amazing."

After two years together the pair are hoping to settle down, start a family, and tie the knot. They both join us today to tell us their story.

Comment

Ironically we have another Maloney (See Kellie Maloney) so quite a year for the World's Maloney Clan.

Always good to see a transman story on TM -and a reason why they won out www.TransgenderTelevisionAwards.com Although they tend to dumb-down titles for the audience to understand - "Born a Woman"? Born a baby or assigned female at Birth would be better - but it will come... Eamonn does tend to tip-toe around 'sex' but it is the whole sexuality thing that Kellie Maloney struggled with in Celebrity Big Brother.

Image itv

WATCH NOW CLICK HERE
http://www.itv.com/thismorning/hot-topi ... rn-a-woman
Disclaimer!!!! Please Read! http://media.transgenderzone.com/?page_id=2

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement Wigstore Uk In Derm Transgender Hair Removal Hormone Database

Return to “Transgender Media and Television”