Kellie Maloney - Celebrity Big Brother 2014 - Transgender

Media and Television that affects the trans community.
Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Re: Kellie Maloney - Celebrity Big Brother 2014 - Transgende

Postby Ice Maiden » Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:24 am

DAY 18

KELLIE EVICTED!!!

Summary - James is saved?! :shrugs: Must be 'Strictly Come Dancing' Fans cos who else would save someone who was so disliked inside and outside - I have never heard the crown boo louder!

Stephanie was evicted and sadly so was KELLIE!

She left the house with good grace and night and day to the person who went in. The best 18 days of therapy she could possibly receive has not only made her wealthy, but showed that people over 60 that are transsexual (she identified with that term) do exist! This to me is a great message. As so many must be grieving for their lost youth, and probably think they are 'past it' and over the hill (too late to transition and cannot be who they should be) and Kellie proves it is NEVER to late to find happiness in yourself! Kellie has shown that is nonsense! You do not have to be 22 and a 'trans sex kitten' to be a happy person!

OK So the final Day for Kellie will be shown tomorrow night. Tonight was about the eviction and Yesterday's highlights, so you are not quite off the hook yet ;) So I will keep it brief. A lot happened tonight, so worth watching the shows in full, the links are provided! But this is a Blog - and NOT the show itslef as they would sue me :shifty: :tongueoutx: :D :lol: - but I will do my best!

Voice Over - Day 18...

(Image: Channel 5/Endemol).

Audley, Lauren, Kellie and Dee (L to R Pictured) are talking about two housemates who said this is for their careers. Dee said, Edele and Steph are only there for career profile.

Kellie - I have to be careful what I say because I am fed up with people keep saying I want to go out.

Dee says that Kellie did say it, but Kellie laughed and said well this is war now , me against him (James). Dee laughs and shakes her head.

FEEDBACK SURVEY TASK

Then they show yesterday's task which was a Feedback Survey Task' that allowed the housemates to offer feedback on the others.

The feedback was read out by the person it was about, and it was up to the person who wrote it to stand up and be identified or not.

Kellie of course wrote about James and James about Kellie.

In this, I actually think Kellie came out better. Jame really was not only condescending(!), AND HOW! But objectionable. I am truly amazed how anyone would vote for him to stay in that show. Staggering! If he wins 'Celebrity Big Brother' it will probably be the last time I watch it. Because it will send the message out that bullies and arrogance is the way to get ahead - twitter is full of people with Narcissistic Personality Disorder as it is. We do not need any more thank you :wtf: :)

Bad message to send. So hopefully the British Public will get it right next week - they usually do!

James about Kellie - "Kellie is selfish, rude, going for the sympathy vote, the only way this person can improve is to leave the house..."

Kellie - "James is entitled to his own opinion."

James stands and his stance and arrogance reminds me of some dictator - see for yourself...

Separated at Birth James above and Mussolini https://resourcesforhistoryteachers.wik ... ni.mug.jpg

James - "It is not just my opinion! I am just voicing it!"

Kellie - (CALMLY) - "Well thank you James."

James - (ARROGANTLY) - "You're welcome!"

Kellie - "Thank heavens we will not have to meet when we leave the house."

James - "Definitely that won't happen."

Kellie - "There is no love between us."

Audley gave James some Feedback along the lines of, "James Belittles people for his own entertainment, which is a sign of low self-esteem. He wants to be the center of conversation by being rude. Tut. Tut."

Dee - "When you are ready Big Man," to Audley (meaning time to stand up and be counted and face James).

Audley stands and they all applaud.

Audley to James - "When you have humour at somebody else's expense that is a bad character trait."

James - "It has never been malicious!"

[Passive-Aggressive is malicious, it can sometimes be worse than physical violence. Eds].

James tried to put a brave face on it but you can see he didn't like it.

He then read Kellie's Feedback form about him.

James reading out loud - "James I think you need to be more yourself and not try to be 'one of the boys' (meaning a jack the lad or tough guy for US readers), maybe try not to give out an image of a hard man who does not care what others think about you. Because we all deep down care about what other's think, Now you can't always be Mr Right and leader of the pack. There are some strong personalities here in the house."

[I think that is a very fair assessment of James tbh! Eds]

Kellie stood up and owned up to this - "I do think underneath it there is sort of a lost kid who would like to be liked, but because he is not liked he is Mr nasty to everybody. So we all dislike him."

James - "And there is only two people in here who dislike me Kellie?"

Later George said, "James is condescending(!)" in the Diary Room and he has already bullied Gary - James is deluded if he thinks only 2 dislike him, the others are just keeping quiet in his presence for some peace.

James - (TO KELLIE) - "I think there are a lot more in here who dislike you! I didn't come in here to make friends. Maybe you did? That you need people to accept you for who you are trying to be."

[Trying to be? This is Transphobic BS! She is not 'Trying' to be anything she has always been female trying to be male for people like James is the problem! He wouldn't say Audley is trying to be black would he? QED, Eds].

James continues... "I have friends on the outside! Which maybe you don't have! And I have a family who cares about me! For me they're still gonna be there for me when I get out! For me if I leave here with friends! ITS A BONUS!!! THIS IS A GAME!!! THIS IS SOMETHING YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!!!"

Kellie - "I am learning a lot about myself, and I am learning a lot about human beings and you know what? I would hate to like someone like you."

[Of course what James forgets is Kellie has a family who loves her and beautiful daughters. Eds].

James - "AWWW THATS GOOD! YOU CAN SIT DOWN NOW KELLIE!!!"

Kellie stays standing just for the hell of it ;) :lol: Dunno for how long as it faded to black LOL! And back to Emma with raised eyebrows! :lol: :cool: :? ;) :( :o :shock: :D :clap: :gigglersx: :kiss: :tongueoutx:

Crissy Rock after the show in BBOTS did the same for a Joke with Rylan when he said you can sit down and she stayed standing and said, "I AM DOING A KELLIE SO THERE!"

Good for her! And she didn't rise to his comments - shows personal growth. Whereas he has not grown at all he was doing this on the first night!

Later...

Audley says that James was a coward for criticising Lauren and then not standing up and saying it was him which left her upset.

Kellie was more annoyed by this. And Audley just called him spineless.

James simply said that this was Audley, "trying to be more interesting now..."

Then James says to Audley - "Unlike you I am quite an intelligent person!!!"

You could hear Kellie take a sharp intake of breath and sigh in amazement at such a rude comment - but she stayed out of it.

Audley - "James you had a chance to stand up and instead were 'Brutal' about Lauren."

THEN DOUBLE EVICTION (LIVE PRESENT DAY)

EVICTION OF STEPHANIE

EVICTION OF KELLIE MALONEY

Emma Willis - "It is time to talk to the house... The housemate with the fewest votes...

... and 5th to be evicted is (WAIT 10 SECONDS LOL) ...

(AUDIANCE CHANTS, KELLIE!, KELLIE!, KELLIE!).

Emma - "Kellie!!! Kellie you have lost your place in the Clebrity Big Brother House - you have 30 seconds to say your goodbyes."

Kellie holds her hands up as if to say - BUSTED!

She hugs everyone and shakes hands with James... In her interview that followed she

said they had kinda made up a bit?

DOOR COUNTS DOWN TO AN EXCITED AUDIENCE BAYING FOR BLOOD! "10, 9 , 8 , 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1!!!"

Sirens scream - crowd screams doors open, smoke is fired!

She then does something unusual, and not since Pete falling down the stairs after winning have I seen something like this. She kneels down and worships the crowd!

[PS KELLIE'S DAUGHTER HAS SOLD HER STORY TO OK MAGAZINE TODAY IF YOU WANNA READ IT].

INTERVIEW

Emma - I am joined by our latest evictee KELLIE!!!

Kellie's full interview is below in the link. but to summarise.

She explained that she cannot even remember going in she was blank. That she had grown from the experience and learned a lot about herself. That James she felt has demons of his own from childhood bullying about being a dancer and she can understand that.

Kellie - "I hope the British public have learnt a lot about the transgender issue and they will accept me and respect me when I go out into the public and respect other transsexual people."

Serious on Trans issues - Kellie

Emma - "I think you have done a lot for that! I really, really do! It was an extremely brave thing for you to do going into the house at all!"

Kellie - "Dee and Lauren have been fantastic and it has helped me with my journey. I have buried a lot of frank, not all of him. As showed with Frenchy and Leslie."

[We did notice, Eds ;)].

Kellie - "I grew in confidence and they helped me through it! For 2 years I have led a very provate life, and only had my family and dogs to talk to!"

Emma - "James divided opinion."

[That's putting it mildly and diplomatically Emma, Eds]

Kellie - "I said to him today in the 'Counselling Task' (We will see that tomorrow) that there is a lot of Frank Maloney in you! Because of my gender issues I was fighting all the time trying to be the King pin! And he admitted being a dancer he was called a lot of names and before the last eviction he came up to me and gave me a cuddle. He has upset a lot of people and James is just James. He is 36/37 and he is trying to behave like a teenager. He's got to grow up."

[Still don't like him. Eds]

Emma - "We've all got to grow up!"

Kellie - (LAUGHING) - "Well I am going the other way the Hormones are working wonders!"

Emma talks about the Survey task (FEEDBACK). yesterday.

Kellie says, "James is a bully, and especially using her gender against her. You've got to be man or woman enough (LAUGHS TO AUDIENCE) to be counted."

She then is shown her 'Best Bits' Highlight Reel from her time in the house.

Emma - "Thank you Kellie - go and see your friends and family" - points to audience. Kellie gets emotional and she gives her a BIG HUG.

Home at last!

Her daughter embraces her and wipes the hair away from her eyes!

Lovely!

Next Kellie appears on Bit on the Side so it is not over yet!

Watch now here! [yesss]
http://www.channel5.com/shows/celebrity ... eptember-4

Big Brother's Bit on the Side

Kellie was well supported and I particularly liked Crissy Rock who agreed with me over James and also was a Kellie Fan! So I loved her #OBVS #LUVCRISSYROCK

Kellie - It has only been 19 Days but I feel I have come out a person and not a transsexual.

(GETS A ROUND OF APPLAUSE)

Kellie later reiterated about the moment she made up with Audley as I did too in this very blog. She stated that if she had not dealt with that and stopped saying 'transphobia they would never have made up - she likened it to the racism Audley suffered as a youngster and he understood that as we saw.

Watch now here! [yesss]
http://www.channel5.com/shows/celebrity ... ode-16-233
Disclaimer!!!! Please Read! http://media.transgenderzone.com/?page_id=2

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement Wigstore Uk In Derm Transgender Hair Removal Hormone Database

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Re: Kellie Maloney - Celebrity Big Brother 2014 - Transgende

Postby Ice Maiden » Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:35 am

DAY 19

Summary - Kellie's last day... Boo Hoo! :(

So it is Kellie's last day in the Big Brother House. She managed 19 Days two major strops! A lot of tears and a lot of support and hugs. She came out a better person than she went in. Therapy and got paid for doing it - can't be bad.

So here is a summary of how the last day went for Kellie Maloney!

Kellie surveys her empire for the last time. Audley and James have already started early with the 'banter'.

Later...

George is preparing breakfast and commended Kellie on not getting into a fight yesterday over the Feedback Survey Task.

George - Do you think the public will be shocked to see how much you have changed from Frank to Kellie?

Kellie - Ummm...

George - In your calmness...in...etc?... I know you've 'lost it' (her cool) a couple of times, and you said that, but...

Kellie - I actually think I was very calm yesterday.

George - You was.

Kellie - I felt a couple of times I wanted to bite! (SMILES AND JERKS HER HEAD IN A BUTTING FASHION).

James Trunks in and listens intently.

George - I thought you'd be one of the ones to bite and have an argument and you did really well yesterday and bit your lip.

Kellie - Problem is Audley and me come from a world where if you don't stand up, and it's an individual sport! We do not... you know... we make... as a promoter, my decision was final! Right?! And I constantly had to argue with people. Audley as a boxer steps into the ring on his own! And he had to fight. But we are individuals.

(CUT TO: James digging out a bogey/booger Charming :) =) :problem: :shh: :? :cool: :o :( ;) :lol: ).

Kellie - Where it doesn't matter what we say. Because we know the world we come from, the louder you shouted, the better it was for you! What 'you' (All) say to use is like water of a duck's back. I have been insulted by a far... lot... bigger and better people than 'you'.

James pipes up... - Because its funny, I find that you and Audley are the two easiest to wind-up!

Kellie - But you don't wind me up no more.

James - OK!

Kellie - You honestly don't, you might think you do but you don't, if you wound me up I would bite and really go for you!

Later...

Gary has been made a House Counsellor, and been put in a room to counsel, George and Stephanie and Lauren and Ricci with 'Couple's counselling'. Edele and Dee etc with individual emotional counselling. And the icing on the cake...

Kellie, Audley and James with ... 'CONFLICT RESOLUTION!'

Dee and Kellie are talking by the pool.

Dee to Kellie - Here's my scenario. Can you help me please counsellor. I've moved into this half-way house, yeah? And one of the people I am sharing the house with, is the most rudest, ignorantist, slyest [SIC] person...

(AUDLEY LAUGHS) - "Hey don't talk about me like that behind my back!"

Summary - Gary said, "we are here because the three of you need conflict resolution, so Kellie let's start with you?

Later... in the Conflict Resolution 'session'

Kellie - (Towards Audley) I have no bad feelings. James and I, obviously do have a bit of conflict. Maybe I see a bit of Frank in James, um and I didn't like that side of it.

http://i1131.photobucket.com/albums/m54 ... tzimage061[img]/cbb070914c517_zps8eb9be6c.jpg[/img]

Very arrogant, very aggressive. And I find James is quite dismissive of women. Some of the comments he makes.

(JAMES REACTS WITH A FAST HEADSHAKE).

Kellie continues... I think that's your insecurity. Did you have a hard time getting your feelings out in the open to James? No. because if I have something on my chest I'll say it!

Gary - OK, That is great Audley...

He then asks Audley how he feels, he says that things about James rub him the wrong way...But Ultimately he is not there to fight with James and /or attack James he is bigger than that.

Gary jokes - Shall we set up a ring?

Gary then asks James how he feels...

James - These two people, we have had several occasions where we have had mixed words!

I didn't know Kellie as Frank. Though I just took Kellie at face value for who she was.

Gary - Yeah.

James - (Coninues...) However! Very quickly I saw Kellie was not the nicest person in the world, she didn't take criticism very well, when she was nominated, firstly by Leslie, she kicked-off! Went up to the Diary Room, wanted to leave, had massive arguments with people, and I said before I came in here, that if I see someone who is not being nice to people, I'm the type of person who will bully a bully!

[So a bully then? Eds]

Gary - So (JAMES) do you see yourself as an emotional enforcement sheriff?

James (RAISING HIS VOICE) - NO! BECAUSE IT'S NOT MY PLACE!

Kellie - I was emotionally upset, and I did want to leave the house, but that was only in the first week, but you keep playing the same record.

James - It wasn't the first week, because we were not even up for nominations the first week!

Gary - Quiet, quiet, everybody quiet... There is no need for this, this is what is keeping the conflict alive. The conflict has got to be let go of and deceased. And put out to pasture and exonerated, like a raging bull at a rodeo! That raging bull, that conflict has hurt a lot of people. Lets put it in a pasture where it doesn't ride in the rodeo anymore!

James - I agree 100%!

Audley (LIKE A RELIGIOUS MINISTER) That the TRUTH!

Gary to James - What have you done wrong you can change?

James - When I grew up being a dancer, it was pretty tough, people always used to say... called lots of names, you're soft... your this...

Gary - Are you still carrying that image around with you?

James (RAISING HIS VOICE AGAIN) No. I learned from a very early age, that I had to standup for myself! You are taking things personally you don't have to take.

[Gary meant here that he has buried these comments and created this facade which is no longer necessary as thos kids are gone! But James immediately took it the wrong way and as a slight on his personality. Battling the perceived weakness he just spoke of. Eds]

James - I didn't take it personally!

Gary - James, James, (SHOUTS!) Time out!

(JAMES LAUGHS)

James to Gary - I wouldn't treat people how you treat people in this house!

Gary - Do you think people respect you? Or do you think the audience is going to work against you?

James - You know what? I really don't mind? Cos everything I have done in this house I can justify!

Gary - But is that justifiable in a good way with the British public and people's hearts?

James - I don't care as long as my friends and family know who I am? They know who I am. And what I stand by!

Gary - Do you not care your actions affect others?

James - Of course I do!

Gary - You live in a conflict zone buddy.

James (POINTS TO GARY) - You push ladies out of the way!

Gary - I don't push them out of the way - James this is about you!

Gary then raises his voice and basically levels up against James and that does shake him up a bit!

Gary - You live in a conflict zone and you can't get out of your own way!

James (PATRONISING) - Wow (GARY) That was good!

Gary I have just started - I can have a conversation with you in peace or confront with you the way ou choose to confront with others!

James - I didn't shout at you!

Gary - No you didn't, but you are shouting at me in your eyes, in your mind, in your stubbornness, and they (Kellie and Audley) see that!

Audley - I agree.

James - But other people (don't)?

Gary - I see it, and I don't understand why you do it? Cos I love yah, I adore you, you are a good friend, you'll be a friend forever.

Audley to James - C'mon James, open up, don't be cross. You (arms) are all defensive.

[I think during all this we see Kellie half asleep. Probably thinks she is at the Gender Clinic again ;) (an in joke). Eds]

Later...

James runs straight to the Diary Room and basically says, "how dare you put me in conflict counselling with a man who needs counselling himself (GARY)!"

James telling off Big Brother was kinda funny when you think about it!

Later...

The nominated housemates are preparing for tonight's eviction.

Ricci is styling Kellie's hair (nice touch) as he is not nominated).

Then Stephanie is evicted!

Kellie than says (RELIEVED) - "I survived another one!"

Bless her she didn't realise it was a double eviction!

Then Kellie is told she is evicted - see last entry for more on that.

Says Final Goodbyes to Audley...

[I am so glad they made up as they can continue outside the house in business I hope now :) Eds.]

The last we see of her is this shot as she climbs the stairs after hugging and kissing everyone inc James! She Worships the crowd!

The doors shut and Kellie's time in the house is done!

However there is still a week to go, she will no doubt be on CBBBOTS after the show where she can talk about her experiences in the house on the panel and other housemates still in there.

She will also be at the wrap party!

Watch now here! [yesss]
http://www.channel5.com/shows/celebrity ... ode-20-194

Big Brother's Bit on the Psyche

This is a special Saturday (last one of the series where Iain Lee Joins the gang and psychologists to question the evictees.

Steph and Kellie and Leslie and Frenchy joined the panel.

Kellie and Stephanie where in part one of the show.

Kellie basically reiterated what she had said previously about James and James is universally disliked by everyone it seems.

Probably make a fortune as the Baddie in Pantomime as if he is smart he could use this hate to his advantage in the same way 'Nasty Nick' did all those years ago!

Nevertheless this show has exposed him in some of the worst ways imaginable and I don't think he will ever understand why!

Kellie said she had a good evening bars of chocolate and plenty of booze yesterday LOL.

So that's that - If Kellie comes back again I will let you know. The show is still on air of course and there is still a week to go! But This blog was about Kellie Maloney so It is in effect done!

Watch now here! [yesss]
http://www.channel5.com/shows/celebrity ... eptember-3

---

WHAT A 19 DAYS IT HAS BEEN FOR YOURS TRULY! I hope you enjoyed my Blog on Kellie Maloney!

Samantha Johnson
Check out my Profile here
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30
Disclaimer!!!! Please Read! http://media.transgenderzone.com/?page_id=2

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

Return to “Transgender Media and Television”