Coronation Street Storylines Transsexual and Crossdresser.

Media and Television that affects the trans community.
Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Coronation Street Hayley Cropper Death.

Postby Ice Maiden » Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:20 pm

Hayley dies on Monday 20th so probably one of the topics for our Monday group http://media.transgenderzone.com/?page_id=44 as she will have died just as we go on air.

She has become increasingly frail (as you can imagine), one bit of light relief was they collect £500 quids worth of strawberries as thats the minimum whole sale price (because thats all she can eat) and had a jam-making session when they realised she would never eat them in time for them going off.

However, the grim reaper is knocking and she had a final tour saying goodbye yesterday - some are suspicious - Carla (the factory owner) gave her a second suspicious glance as if to say something is up?

She had a final make-over at the salon, like some Egyptian empress surrounded by hand-maidens, had a blonde-streak put in her hair, that she later cut away, after Tracy said (bitterly) that was fashionable once when Sharon Osbourne had it - that lead to Hayley saying exactly what she thought of her! YES! A nation fist-pumped!

However after choosing her casket-dress :( Hayley began to hallucinate shaking on the bed like some puppy running through the woods... mumbling about..."No dad!"..."Sheds"..."I like pink!" Answers on a postcard!

This is a fear she has that she may forget she is Hayley and drift into being Harold again.

She has increased her medication, Roy is suspicious that she maybe building up her 'death dose'.

He panicked and said, "not tonight please.. (Cupping his head in his hands)..I feel sick!...it's the meds they are making you like this and have bad dreams they are making you hallucinate!"

She has told him, "no, not tonight - tomorrow!"

I suspect there will be a few churned stomachs and wet hankies on Monday and not a dry eye in the house when Hayley finally, shuffles off this mortal coil (Hamlet, appropriate).

I was impressed with the make-up of Hayley below - she really does look sick (in the actually bad way). a greyish silvery sheened make-up and bulging eyes - that should do it.

I am so annoyed that this 'new Hayley' - the one who told Tracy Barlow she was a b*tch this week is leaving! Oh this Hayley has been so awaited. Yet just as she has had this chance to show her talent she has to depart!

Still, Julie is still around and has won our Best soap and a special 'Lifetime Achievement' - her award was shipped yesterday to her at the Royal Exchange in Manchester.
see - viewtopic.php?f=16&t=4129&p=37759

Below - Sick! Hayley.

Hayley looking very ill indeed!

See you on the other side! To quote Vinnie Jones - "It has been emotional!"
Disclaimer!!!! Please Read! http://media.transgenderzone.com/?page_id=2

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement Wigstore Uk In Derm Transgender Hair Removal Hormone Database

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Re: Coronation Street Storylines Transsexual and Crossdresse

Postby Ice Maiden » Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:31 pm

So Hayley died on Monday and whilst we were live on Air. Oh the irony.

I have made no secret that my own mother died of Pancreatic Cancer I nursed her and also saw her in a similar way to Hayley lying there, and along with Steve Jobs of Apple fame, Pavarotti, Patrick Swayze and even Trigger this week from Only Fools and Horses actor Roger Lloyd-Pack died of it too. It seems to be the disease of no return no matter how much money you have, thats reassuring in a way as if AppleMAC boss Steve could not buy a cure then there is none! He had a billion handy for anyone who could I'll bet!

Now Hayley.

So a transwoman...and Pancreatic Cancer... hmmm hard going for me ...truly hard work!

Moving final moments.

Hayley or Hayles to her friends (who arrive later) - "I am so sorry I have to go..."

She's have not swapped any time with Roy for the world!

Imageitv

Imageitv

She downs the toxic mix off camera (viewers and media groups were concerned about showing more - ironic as we can see people being shot all the time in cop movies?) and friends concerned about the silence from the flat burst in to say Roy Holding his late wife.

Imageitv

Imageitv

Hayley or Julie Hesmondhalgh, has received the highest honour we can give and that is a LifeTime Achievement Award. There is little doubt she deserves it.
http://www.transgendertelevisionawards.com

Of course the funeral and any potential charges that Roy may have assisted in her suicide maybe still reported here it is safe to say she won't be coming back - maybe as a ghost at Christmas or in his dreams or even a flashback (probably during the funeral)?

The end of an era!

Farewell Hayley it has been a bumpy ride at times, not least getting to the wedding pumping a wagon :)

We have all the clips and they remain as a reminder that Soap can do things for our community, others have followed of course Marcia (short-lived) and FTM Jason played by Victoria Atkin another of our award winning actresses - in Hollyoaks. viewforum.php?f=48

Soap is a great place to introduce new talent, but why actual transpeople or even non-conforming transpeople are avoided one can only imagine - getting a little bored of cisnormative transwomen everywhere - They just as well hire cis women - but thats another story. The second wave is GQ and gender variant people breaking through now. Perfection needs to be played down - as many trans can never reach those goals and many do not want to.

Lets just get trans of all kinds on the telly :) Soaps - especially bbc 'Eastenders' have an opportunity here so go with it and stop fannying about!

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Re: Coronation Street Storylines Transsexual and Crossdresse

Postby Ice Maiden » Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:32 pm

---

Coronation Street
31/01
itv1

By bye Hayley! Bon vent! Fair Winds n' all that...

Imageitv

Imageitv

Imageitv

A fond farewell to the character who set the benchmark in the UK. Now it is time to beat it! And that will take some doing!

It can only be challenged with a transgender actor and a transwoman would be a safe bet.

Julie won our Lifetime Achievement Award this year see
http://www.TransgenderTelevisionAwards.com for more

---

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Re: Coronation Street Storylines Transsexual and Crossdresser.

Postby Ice Maiden » Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:46 pm

---

Coronation Street Omnibus
21/02
ITV2

Callum puts David to the test. Can Owen justify his actions? Todd has plans for Jason.

Comment

Interesting moment of dialogue here and a rare comical win comment that touches on transgender issues without being offensive. Here is the dialogue and I think you will smile also ;)

(A delivery is made)

"Hello Mr Alahan?"

itv1

"Do I look like I could be Mr Alahan?!"
"I done a course - we are told not to judge."
"Eh?"

itv1

"I just need a signature."

FUNNY! See it is possible! And in this case no transgender person needed to be rpesent either as a rebuttal.

---

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Re: Coronation Street Storylines Transsexual and Crossdresser.

Postby Ice Maiden » Sat May 09, 2015 4:06 pm

Sadly in Coronation Street this week Craig Charles says the following

TRANNY used for Laughs in Coronation Street AGAIN!!!

"

Coronation Street
09/05/15
itv1

"And there was that time in Malta where he pulled a tranny!"
"EH?!"
"He found out the hard way apparently!"
"HAHAHAHAHA!"
..."You name a situation he has been in it up to his neck actually!

Imageitv

Comment

The problem here is I have the episode in question on archive and they have used the term Tranny about this encounter many many times here are just a few examples - even when Hayley was on the street! Click here http://bit.ly/1zNwtyG

The episode in question featured a very passable and attractive transwoman, nothing happened other than a kiss. And that is that.

Here is the scene from many years ago now... the trans*woman comes out to Steve and explains she is a woman. His face tells it all.

Imageitv

In a scene where Sharon Marshall (a television critic) said the following, (and here is her face back then
And despite the trans* person being distressed in the clip - she laughs when reminiscing).
Sharon the Soap pundits also laugh, Sharon says -

Imageitv

"They never gonna let him live that down, that photo was above the bar for years."

Years later they are using hate-crime and humiliating transgender people on this show and have seriously let down their Marc/Marcia and Hayley legacy! Search this entire Coronation St thread for more.

Appalling!

This is a huge problem! Click here if you want to help! http://saynototranny.transgenderzone.com/ and like our Facebook page linked there saynototransphobia.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

Return to ‚ÄúTransgender Media and Television‚ÄĚ