Coronation Street Storylines Transsexual and Crossdresser.

Media and Television that affects the trans community.
Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Coronation Street Storylines Transsexual and Crossdresser.

Postby Ice Maiden » Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:20 pm

This is part of the next media month but i thought it was worth posting.

First glimpse of new Trans Character in Coronation Street.

Coronation St
ITV

First glimpse of Marcia

Coronation Street bosses are lining up Rula Lenska to become the new landlady (Claudia Colby) of the Rovers Return, in the meantime she is spying on the 'new dish' in town served up by ex Butterflies actor Andrew Hall. Marc (a wine salesman) - or Marcia when he is dressed as a female - who will
simultaneously romance rival hairdressers Audrey Roberts (Sue Nicholls) and Claudia Colby (Rula Lenska).

Oh patterned tights :shock: :o :wtf: - the minx ;) :lol:.

clever use of the windscreen reflection not to give too much away ;).

Audrey Roberts (Sue Nicholls) and Claudia Colby (Rula Lenska) spy om his home only to see a lady leaving ;).

It will be nice company for Hayley if nothing else ;).
Disclaimer!!!! Please Read! http://media.transgenderzone.com/?page_id=2

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement Wigstore Uk In Derm Transgender Hair Removal Hormone Database

snowdoggy
Premium Member
Premium Member

Re: First glimpse of new Trans Character in Coronation Stree

Postby snowdoggy » Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:45 am

I read a week or so that the storyline was going to go this way but that he is going to be transvestite not transexual.

I don't see how that will make him better company for Hayley more than anyone else on the street. She has plenty of friends on the street anyway.

It will be interesting to see how they handle it :thumbup:

John
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Postby Ice Maiden » Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:56 am

i was being sarcy in anycase soaps live in a microbubble the real world does not exist outside of it - and as hayley is trans in the show if marc is outed then i suspect that Hayley will be up for a storyline - maybe I am wrong but i just can't see them not meeting can you? ;)P

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

snowdoggy
Premium Member
Premium Member

Postby snowdoggy » Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:12 am

Ice Maiden wrote:i was being sarcy in anycase soaps live in a microbubble the real world does not exist outside of it - and as hayley is trans in the show if marc is outed then i suspect that Hayley will be up for a storyline - maybe I am wrong but i just can't see them not meeting can you? ;)P

You... being sarcy... Never!!!

You may well be right. Very probably.

Things have been quiet on the Hayley front lately. What do you think Audrey will make of it though? Will she advise her mate (or more so her adversary) to stay with him? Interesting to see what they do with this.

Do you watch any of these soaps as a rule, other than from the transgender point of view? I mean like Hollyoaks, Coronation Street, Eastenders, Emmerdale etc.

I have tried Hollyoaks three times in the last month and can't make head nor tail of it, too far fetched even for my tastes and too many posers but I love Coronation Street, Eastenders and Emmerdale. Not many men will ever admit this by the way ;)

My dad bangs on about how cr*p they all are but if you ever want to know the full history of any character on most of the English soaps, he's the man to go to :lol:

John
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Postby Ice Maiden » Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:25 am

I have a very weird tv regime LOL
lots of double speed watching chopping and changing channels sometimes watching 4 shows in parallel using a lot of tuners on PCs and whizzing through soap storylines to the trans bits and chopping those out etc :wtf:

would be unbearable for someone else to deal with - more a kin to a TV critic life where they have a stack of tv shows to review and very little time to review them atm ;) :shock: :? :roll: :crazy: :sick: :lolno: :lol: :swear: :time: :smash: :w00t: :cheer: :movie: :yahoo:

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

Return to “Transgender Media and Television”