Coronation Street Storylines Transsexual and Crossdresser.

Media and Television that affects the trans community.
Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Re: Coronation Street Storylines Transsexual and Crossdresser.

Postby Ice Maiden » Sat May 16, 2015 2:27 pm

Last week Tranny - this week 'SEX-CHANGE' what is wrong with Coronation St?

They clearly have learned nothing, but that is probably because they have not had an actual transgender person on the cast.

TRANSSCRIPT

To get Eileen's attention Todd Grimshaw (her on-screen son)

"You know I am just slipping out for a sex-change'..."

Image itv

Would he say I am just slipping out to have a tumour removed? Or I have cancer?

Really disappointed in this show. And just demonstrates that any transgender legacy they had is gone and back to the old transphobia like all the rest.

Part of the problem is they through political correctness cannot easily mock any other group but transgender people. And very few if any care about transgender people in the media other than to cash in. So mocking a minority group now in just two weeks we have two events totally unrelated to anything actually happening in the show. That have mocked transgender people by proxy. VERY disappointed in Corrie!

The writers should be ashamed of themselves.

Noone changes their sex I have met, they are already that brain sex (look it up), and simply modify their outward appearance or transition to be happy.

The lie is the fact that a little trans kid girl boy or GNB have to pretend to be the sex they are not so they don't get beaten up. And clearly Corrie thinks that is hilarious!

Facepalm!
Disclaimer!!!! Please Read! http://media.transgenderzone.com/?page_id=2

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement

Return to “Transgender Media and Television”