Coronation Street Storylines Transsexual and Crossdresser.

Media and Television that affects the trans community.
Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Coronation Street Storylines - Sylvia finds out Hayley is TS

Postby Ice Maiden » Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:17 am

The long awaited episodes for Hayley have finally been aired where Roy's mum Sylvia finds out the truth about Hayley.

This week Roy's Mother and Hayley's Mother-in-Law discovers she was born biologically male.

Of course its not as simple as that She accuses Roy of being infertile and that is why she has no grandchildren.

Then of course the busy-body mother goes in search of the truth at the corner shop where Norris and Rita look at their shoes chuckling. Sylvia retorts, "Am I missing something here?!"To which Norris replies, "You are not the only one hee hee!"

"There is something wrong with Hayley isn't there thats why she can't have any kids?!"
"No there is nothing wrong with Hayley!"
"She is so young!"
"Younger than you think," replies Norris.

Then Mother discovers Hayley's Hormones and breaks the news to Hayley that she fully understands and to Hayley's relief explains that she understand how hard it is going through the change.

It then suddenly dawns on Roy and Hayley that she means the menopause and not transitioning at all.

Then later the cat is out of the bag when Tracey laughs and behaves as the street b*tch (as you do) and says - Menopause? "She's had a sex change? - HAHAHA she used to be a man called Harold!"

Then Hayley returns to a very quiet Roy who explains.

Hayley explains she has faced this before and they should both be ready for the prejudice.

She asks that the sit together so she can explain - then Hayley 'out of character' harshly demands she sit.

They explain about Hayley.

The Mother says, "So are you a man?"

"No, I am a woman"
"Oh Good God!"

She then continues on Roy and says she is so ashamed of him, "and now he is cavorting
with Eunuchs!" :)

"You are just 'a friend of Roy's!"

She accuses Roy of being a homosexual, which he denies.

Roy stands up to her holding Hayley's shoulder - "Hayley is my wife! You have been welcomed into our home and if you continue like this you can leave!"

On off 'acquired daughter' Becky is around as she is breaking up with Steve (the pub, taxi business owner) and staying with the Croppers. [Must be a big flat :)].

She Challenges Sylvia and says, "If you can't handle what Hayley is then leave."

Becky - Hayley is a brilliant person and you know it!"
Sylvia - "I don't know what she is - I don't understand any of it!"

Becky - "She's Hayley Cropper - simple as that!"

"I knew my Son was simple but I never saw this coming!!!"

see more on Julie here
http://www.transgenderzone.com/features ... choice.htm
and on cast mates
http://www.itv.com/coronationstreet/vid ... mondhalgh/
Disclaimer!!!! Please Read! http://media.transgenderzone.com/?page_id=2

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement Wigstore Uk In Derm Transgender Hair Removal Hormone Database

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Re: Coronation Street Storylines Transsexual and Crossdresse

Postby Ice Maiden » Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:46 am

Things are dying down a bit now with Hayley

Becky has left and said that the mother is lucky to have them as a Son and daughter-in-law.

Hayley slams a door when Sylvia says 'good riddance'

to which Sylvia replies, "That'll be the testosterone!"

More next time

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Postby Ice Maiden » Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:04 am

Hayley May have the opportunity to look after Fizz's baby whilst Fizz is in jail, giving the couple the child they never had.

Audrey has a passionate kiss with transvestite Marc. This is a big storyline for Audrey and her acceptance of Marcs alter ego Marcia.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Postby Ice Maiden » Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:52 am

Earlier Marcia takes Audrey to a bar where she is accepted. Audrey meets another woman who is the wife of a CD and they chat about the experience.

This week

Marc asks Audrey to accompany Marcia to an 'event' but Audrey has a 'wobble' (her words) and refuses but then changes her mind.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Re: Coronation Street Storylines Marcia at 'Cross-Wires'

Postby Ice Maiden » Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:28 am

The event is a trans event and clearly corrie have tried to include a number of trans extras (I hope) perhaps you were one of them?

"I feel accepted here!" Marcia

Marcia's Speech

Everybody needs friends

And when I called the helpline that's what I found

Someone who understood, someone who listened and didn't judge

someone who opened the door for me a door to acceptance, which is why i was deeply saddened to learn the the services budget had been cut so severely. And why I would implore each and every one of you to dig deeply into your pockets to help 'Cross-Wires' to keep going. Some of us are lucky enough to have found wonderful supportive friends who love us for who we truly are. And we them.

Others are not so lucky. And it is for their sake that Cross-Wires needs to survive!

Thanks very much!

Later after such a great day they relax in a bar and Marcia sees two men huliliating her.

M - "Can we go now Audrey?"

A - "They are not looking at you?"

M - "They are."

A - "They are probably laughing at me!

M - "Why would they do that?"

S - "Cos they probably think mutton dressed as lamb or something..."

M - "Come on Audrey even a blind person can see you look stunning tonight!" (The old charmer ;)P) You ooze class,

A - "And even if they were who cares its better to be talked about than not be talked about!"

Audrey goes to the bar and stand up to them

Man at bar - Don't go much on yours love!" Laughing.

"When I want you're opinion you can gimmie a text!"

Upon Leaving Audrey says, "He stand up for what he believes he is brave!"

"He has something neither of you have got!"

"And A-line Skirt!" Laughing.

"Dignity!"

And throws two glasses of wine over them.

Shootout? No red wine!

I think Coronation Street's efforts with Marcia are night and day compared with Hayley and it's clear things have moved on, whilst i'd have preferred to have seen an actual transperson like Eddie Izzard (well someone like him - he is too big for the show atm) at least they are trying.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

Return to “Transgender Media and Television”