Big Brother 2012 - Luke Anderson - Transgender Housemate

Media and Television that affects the trans community.
Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Re: Big Brother 2012 - Luke Anderson - Transgender Housemate

Postby Ice Maiden » Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:24 pm

Day 47

Letters from Home

Luke approached Becky after the 'night before' and explained why he felt the way he did.

Image (Image: Endemol/Channel5).

That he felt upset when she said 'good morning evictee!' Almost gloating in his possible eviction.

Image (Image: Endemol/Channel5).[/size]

Luke - "If you want to know what I am thinking just ask me!"

They agreed to be amicable...

There was an 'awkward hug' but at least it is a step in the right direction.

Later there was a task for each housemate.

From not speaking to eating a fish-eye.

Luke_A's was to hold packets of cigarettes and not smoke all day. He could if he wanted but he would lose a letter from the pile.

The winners total was added up and then that amount of letters would be withdrawn from the postbox (bucket :)).

Luke_A was the very last and it was very supportive from his wife who said he looked even hotter with a fake tan! ;)

Sadly because Ashleigh failed her task, Deanna missed out, but it appears she will get it tonight after Ashleigh has to play a clown for the afternoon.

Luke_A and Adam feeling sorry for Deanna.

Ashleigh upset.

Deanna is in the toilet crying.
Disclaimer!!!! Please Read! http://media.transgenderzone.com/?page_id=2

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Postby Ice Maiden » Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:41 pm

Day 48

Fun in the sun

First and foremost lets get the important issue out of the way.

As this blog is 24hrs behind the actual show, yesterday evening we saw the nominations for this week.

8 housemates are up, in a clever twist Big Brother has put up ANYBODY who got a nomination. Ironically Becky and Scott are the only ones not to receive one so they escape this week.

BUT this means Luke_A is up again, and he is NOT safe, most people want Caroline and Conor to go, but if you do not vote to save Luke_A he will go! He may have survived last time so here is the number to call or vote on Facebook for him!

OK so on with the show...

Today we see a spinning relay competition, which was funny.

Spinning discs in the garden and people have to pass rubber rings to each other and succeed within 10 mins to win a pool party and BBQ.

They managed it within 8 and so won the party.

As mentioned yesterday Ashleigh dressed as a clown to entertain the housemates to win Deanna 'letter from home'.

Luke mentioned having children to Luke_S who said he wants 5 and suggests that all children need a male role-model, and Luke_A suggested that Luke_S would make a good father. I think perhaps BB thought this conversation might go somewhere with Luke being asked by Luke_S about his thoughts and children by adoption or donor insemination. But Luke_S didn't ask these questions which was a shame as perhaps Luke_A wanted to talk about it.

The shot of the night must have been when the editor spotted this and cleverly cut it together.

We have animated it to show you the joke better.

Ashleigh throws a ball up and catches it with her chest and cuts to Luke_A in the pool like this LOL :) [yesss] :lol:

They finish off with a prayer for tomorrow's nominations and Deanna adds,"can you just help us out a bit(?)", Adam and Luke_A laugh and say, "forgive her for her selfish thinking!" :)

Luke_A - "Deanna are you really having an argument with god?"

Adam Laughs...

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Postby Ice Maiden » Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:39 am

Day 49

Nominations Day

Apart from a game of blowing up a watermelon by wrapping elastic bands around it - which the boys won...

...and Adam being upset he was part of those facing eviction today was about 'Nominations'.

So who did Luke_A vote for and who voted for Luke_A this week?

Luke_A comes to the Diary Room

Luke_A - "My first nomination is for Caroline, around the campfire last week she seemed really smug(!), and she was sniggering and laughing and I think that was a bit rude, she stares at me in a sortof evil kinda way every now and then and it makes you fell kind of worthless!"

Luke_A - "My second Nomination is Conor, on the live eviction people wishing us good luck, and I heard him say, "I am not wishing them good luck because I don't give a f*ck! And he was laughing! And I though that was really heartless and cruel!"

Those that voted for Luke_A were:

Becky - Reasons given - "a lovely lad but in 'chef-mode' I can't stand him!" and also because of the argument last week. She was later shocked to see she had no votes and is not up for nomination, suggesting quite obviously that Luke_A has not held the same grudge!"

Ashleigh - Reasons given - He is 'snidy', sneaky, two-faced, and the b*tchiest character in the house.

Caroline - Reasons given - "Not the tiniest morsel of me would ever want to be his friend after Friday night's performance! When he celebrated the shouts from outside the house saying "Get Caroline Out!" "He just bores me to death!"

Remember Luke_A is up for eviction if you want to keep him in you have to vote for him either on your phone or via Facebook - I think keeping him in is very good for the transgender community in particular Transmen - when will the FTM community get another chance like this?

Here are the d'tails

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Postby Ice Maiden » Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:34 am

How can Luke_A be on America's Got Talent at the same time as being in Big Brother?

LOL

The resemblance is uncanny! :o :shock: :? :lol:

Image (Image: Endemol/Channel 5).

Image (Image: Syco/Freemantle).

:thumbup: [yesss] :P

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Postby Ice Maiden » Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:46 pm

Day 50

The Parties

Today Big Brother has challenged the housemates to partay for 2 days.

It began with a children's party, face-painting, pin the tail on the donkey, and they won it and were rewarded with sweets, bouncy castle and kids games.

In the early evening a 'slumber party for the girls (where Luke_S and Conor overhead Ashleigh saying Luke_S stank of onions! [:lol:], they then had to attend a 'formal party', best bib n' tucker all around.

Luke_A looked dashing in his Tux.

They all were supposed to have 'elevated' conversation, but this quickly broke down, Ashleigh saying blind people can see in the dark at blackout dinner parties which raised an eyebrow or two.

Lastly there was the Rave where 3 housemates (Conor, Ashleigh and Deanna) had to dance to the same tune looped for 2 hrs.

Party 1 - Kids Party

Luke_A did not take part in the first and third event today.

He did however enjoy the party afterwards :)

Luke_A - "This is f**king amazing!"

Luke_A - Kid again!

But he did take part in the forma dinner party.

Image (Image: Endemol/Channel 5).[/size]

One of the questions supplied by Big Brother was - biggest regret?

Luke_A said that it was not transitioning earlier.

Luke_A - "I spent a large chunk of my life being somebody I am not."
Luke_A - "I wish I sort-of could go back and do it earlier!"

Adam concerned and interested in his friend Luke_A.

Caroline - sings - "But you had the best of both worlds!"
Luke_A - "It really wansn't Caroline."
Caroline - "You've experienced life as both genders!"
Luke_A - "But thats not ideal for me."
Becky - "What stopped you from changing earlier?!"
Luke_A - "Transitioning earlier..."
Becky - "Sorry, transitioning earlier..."

Caroline bursts out laughing at Luke_A

Luke_A - ignores her and continues - "Because I was worried about my family - if they'd disown me!"

Luke_S dignified and did not laugh with Caroline.

Luke_S - "Did you always think about it then not?"
Luke_A - "Yeah, then I'd out it off and focus more on work."
Luke_S - "And then time flew by?"
Luke_A turns to Caroline still giggling about Luke_A - "What about you Caroline? What do you regret the most?"

Caroline - Ummm?

Even Conor look disgusted by the way she laughed over Luke_A's comments.

Caroline - "I tend not to regret anything!"
Conor chips in - "What about putting on 15stone in Big Brother!"

Deanna cannot hide her anger at how Caroline has treated Luke_A tonight.

Would she laugh at the colour of someone's skin? She called Adam a gorilla a few weeks back, she has already openly been transphobic with Luke_A when mocking him as effeminate.

And now tonight laughing in his face at him discussing regret over not transitioning early enough.

Sorry I cannot see what is funny in that?

Later, Deanna, Luke_A and Adam had their nightly debriefing about the day's events in the smoking area outside.

Deanna calls them 'the soldiers'

Deanna - "Well soldiers..."
Luke_A - "They are just showing their true colours!"
Deanna - "What have we discovered..."
Luke_A laughs - "Yet again we have achieved nothing today."
Deanna - "We have soldiers, we have!""Don't put yourself down sergeant Luke!"...

Image (Image: Endemol/Channel 5).[/size][/img]
We have animated this image to show he has a sense of humour too! :)

And Luke Salutes!

LUKE_A IS UP FOR EVICTION THIS WEEK WITH 7 OTHERS BUT DO NOT RELY ON THAT TO SAVE HIM IF YOU DO NOT VOTE HE WILL GO!

HELP A TRANS MAN GET HIS SURGERIES - IF HE WINS HE WILL HAVE £100,000 TO DO IT WITH!

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

Return to “Transgender Media and Television”