Stoke & Staffs

Staffordshire Transgender Support
kirstylewiis
Sanctuary Stoke
Sanctuary Stoke

Stoke & Staffs

Postby kirstylewiis » Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:58 am

Its with a sad note that a Gay man is still trying control the Trans* community around Stoke & Staffs I will still try offer support when I can but all the social media and web-site will be closed down pending someone taking my role on I wish everyone good luck

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Re: Stoke & Staffs

Postby Ice Maiden » Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:13 pm

Aww thats such a shame Kirsty!

Listen you are always welcome here and your expertise is welcome in the Monday Group if you choose to join us on Skype - your experience and skills should not go unrewarded!

I cannot speak for your region - but it is because of people like you that the trans community exists at all! Otherwise we would be a pile of lonely individuals with no cohesion.

As society becomes more accepting it can become even more difficult for transpeople to just kickback with transpeople. On Monday Jenine said that it was so refreshing to speak about 'trans-stuff' for a change as it is part of her identity that is not satiated by the cis world cispeople.

It is like a Black cultural group that want to talk about African Roots being run by a white middle-class social worker in a grass skirt - he maybe dedicated and caring but it is totally inappropriate really.

Only trans understand the pain of being trans and the stress is causes! You understand these things you can empathise with your friends and colleagues. This is invaluable emotional intelligence!

Your photo there with your id badge :) it makes me smile as you look proud.

The thought of another trans group going to the wall is heart-breaking and why now more than ever I hope you will find a home here and around what we do?

:clap: for Kirsty!
Disclaimer!!!! Please Read! http://media.transgenderzone.com/?page_id=2

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

kirstylewiis
Sanctuary Stoke
Sanctuary Stoke

Re: Stoke & Staffs

Postby kirstylewiis » Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:06 pm

Thank you for your kind words think my last resort would been close the group and reform new group to stop the LGB having control of the T.

I have had time recoup my thoughts and thank everyone housemates, facebook, here for kind thoughts I have today sent time filling paperwork in at Charity Commission to make Sanctuary Stoke & Staffordshire a CIO which I will hope will give the group a better standing for funding. This is something we been talking about for last few months.

As-well as trying make the group more stable we are also trying grow the group but still a few gay men try mess things up.

I always try Join the Monday group but stay in chat hoping I can bring things from the group to help advise local people, ie staying upto date with CX.

The problem up here is the T group is more active then the LGBT group and some of the gay men dont like it.