Tostran gel - Male to Female Transsexual Women - Libido

Steffi

Re: Tostran gel - Male to Female Transsexual Women - Libido

Postby Steffi » Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:56 am

Boodwork over time should show what needs to be adjusted. The problem for me is that my estrogen levels are erratic and seem to vary widely for no discernible reason. I understand that such a variation is not uncommon.

Regarding T and the joy of being rid of it - I agree, but having low T can lead to lethargy, extremely low sex-drive and minimal reward (climax sensation)

The problem is that whilst some people post-op settle at a natural T level of around the female average, others like myself fall far below it.
I am going into hospital for a very small surgery so I stopped my hormones about 18 days ago as instructed. Testosterone clears the system in around 72 hours.
Last night I masturbated and the climax and sense of reward was definitely markedly lower than I have been accustomed to over the past year.
I am sure that is due to the lowered T-level.

When I resume the hormones, I will be aiming to keep T levels between 1.6 and 2.0nmol/L

btw - being chemically castrated and surgically castrated though similar in most respects are not the same thing - Not in my opinion anyway and I have experienced both.
Contact me privately via "steffi AT transgenderzone DOT com" Click to see Who I am

To those who understand, I extend my hand
To the doubtful I demand, take me as I am
Not under your command, I know where I stand
I won't change to fix your plan, Take me as I am (Dreamtheatre - As I Am)

my trans-ness viewtopic.php?f=40&t=5401&p=45640#p45351

Some (mostly rough) tracks of my prior life as a guitarist up on You-Tube, if you want to check them out
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8QKYu ... zkA/videos

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement

EllaBella

Postby EllaBella » Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:46 pm

Hi Steffi

I can't believe I've just found this topic. I'm long-time post-op 10+ years, and have always thought my libido was off the charts (bottom of)...
I'd finally gotten around to thinking about testosterone. And then I found the posts on the forum.
May I ask, did you go your GP? I've have about 5 GP's since post-op, and none have a clue. I've never had any tests for hormone levels, and I'm thinking I need to sort this out. I get prescribed the lowest levels of HRT and that's it. All they ever check is liver function.
Anyway - rant over. Did you have any problems persuading your GP to prescribe T-gels?
Would really welcome some advice upon this.
Thanks
Ella

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Postby Ice Maiden » Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:02 pm

Answered with Photos here viewtopic.php?f=40&t=4698&p=42669#p42667 [SOLVED].
Disclaimer!!!! Please Read! http://media.transgenderzone.com/?page_id=2

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30