Semi-permanent makeup

A board for discussions on clothes, shoes make-up FTM male grooming, hair and fashion
Jane_D_C

Semi-permanent makeup

Postby Jane_D_C » Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:41 pm

Hi Folks:

Been offered a chance to get some semi-permanent makeup for free, done by an examination candidate.

Since I am driven crazy by my pathetic attempts at eye-liner, I have signed up for this next Saturday. (Shabbos again, already! Oy! Expect a thunderbolt from Him Upstairs! :twisted: ) My reasoning is that I am having to learn on very saggy eyelids with 54-year-old eyesight, which is a totally different game from learning as a teenager, and patience with such stuff is not my strong point.

I have also been offered lip liner, lips and eyebrows.

Please does anyone have any experience of this stuff? Should I accept to have the other stuff done? If I later get facial feminisation surgery or plastic surgery, will semi-permanent makeup become a problem?

Thanks ever so.

Love,

Jane

x.
Proud to be feminine

E-mail: jane@transgenderzone.com

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement

Millie

Re: Semi-permanent makeup

Postby Millie » Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:45 pm

I have no idea, but let us know how you get on because eye make up, not my strong suit due to excessive flinching :?

It does seem a bit foolhardy making god angry on a day when someone is making semi permanent changes to your face! :shock: :lol: :lol:
Advancing to what?

hideous_penguin_boy

Postby hideous_penguin_boy » Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:51 am

Tattooing on Shabbes !!! Doubly foolhardy !

Seriously, though, I would be very interested in how you get on as my wife has been considering it for a while. She's legally blind also uses eyedrops a lot so can't really manage eye make-up at all.

Jane_D_C

Postby Jane_D_C » Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:20 am

It does seem a bit foolhardy making god angry on a day when someone is making semi permanent changes to your face! :shock: :lol: :lol:
Tattooing on Shabbes !!! Doubly foolhardy !
:oops:

Quite so, my dears, quite so. Never do chutzpah by halves... :shock:

I will indeed let you know how I get on.

Erm, just had a thought...what about if they only offer me an SRS slot on a Saturday? How might Himeslf see that :?:
Proud to be feminine

Jane_D_C

Postby Jane_D_C » Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:51 am

Hi,

Well I had my eyeliner done. I just up and came clean about my trans status. Danielle, the trainee makeup artist, was fine about it. We had a lovely chat: me, her and one of her daughters. The procedure required me to sign a zillion forms, have eyedrops put in, then anaesthetic ointment, then the lines were drawn with an electric doofer. No pain. It itched a bit, but that's all. An absolute breeze compared to laser hair removal.

I was warned that my eyes would be sore and swollen the next day. I need not have worried. They were a bit red & swollen, but not sore. There is now no visible swelling.

Danielle's other daughter is also doing the same exam. She is looking for eyebrow candidates, and Danielle is looking for lip candidates. All free, must be in next week or two. You can't have your lips done if you are also having hair removal. I'm getting my eyebrows done later today. Danielle is in Cambridge, her daughter just outside Huntingdon.

Danielle's number is 0751 404 7645. I have her permission to post it, and have nothing to gain by doing so. (My treatment will be free whether or not I post this. I will have had about ÂŁ750 worth of treatment at open market prices. This is quite an opportunity, girls. The treatment will last 'a few years', so it is not for those still partly in male mode. I am not being regulated by the Financial Services Authority and this post will not be recorded for training and quality purposes. There. I have declared everything in sight. :shock: )

Jane

x.
Proud to be feminine

Return to “Fashion, beauty, grooming hints and tips”