Maxi-Dresses Are Back!

A board for discussions on clothes, shoes make-up FTM male grooming, hair and fashion
Hellfrozeover

Maxi-Dresses Are Back!

Postby Hellfrozeover » Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:53 pm

As always, maxi-dresses have made a return for the summer!

Although they tend to look fantastic on curves and certain maxi-dress styles are a no-go for those trans women who've been cursed with flat chests or broad shoulders (ie the maxi sundress: the strapless one with the elasticated bust section), there are some that really work.

Cap-sleeved maxi-dresses with a low, round neck can disguise broad shoulders and can be accessorised with a belt to pull in the waist.

This style can also be worn by those who're not so confident about their neck or chest areas for whatever reason as large, wrap-style scarves also happen to be in. For a less severe distraction, chunky jewellery can be used to distract from a broad neck or rough chest skin.

Overall, I think this can be a very easy to wear trend if you've got a bit of fashion awareness.

Might expand on this a bit more in the blog x

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement

Cassie

Re: Maxi-Dresses Are Back!

Postby Cassie » Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:09 pm

I was dubious at first but I tried a couple of home-made ones from the 70s and they look and feel quite nice on me. I particularly like halter-necks; they cover a multitude of sins!

Millie

Postby Millie » Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:12 pm

Hmm! I've got one of the ones that really doesn't work :evil: So I'm really interested in this one
Advancing to what?

jessdaniel

Postby jessdaniel » Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:09 pm

Yes, fashion of maxi dress is come back. i also buy a white maxi dress & i am looking in this dress like queen. :kiss:

Return to “Fashion, beauty, grooming hints and tips”