Places to buy larger or wider shoes

A board for discussions on clothes, shoes make-up FTM male grooming, hair and fashion
Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Re: Places to buy larger or wider shoes

Postby Ice Maiden » Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:14 pm

Its the 9s 10s and 11s that are the key here as everywhere sells 8s =) :th_coolio:
Disclaimer!!!! Please Read! http://media.transgenderzone.com/?page_id=2

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement

jenh

Postby jenh » Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:24 am

Just bought a pair of trainers from Big Shoe Boutique. Cheap as chips and in the right size. When I started out I tried Heywood Shoes (from an ad in Way Out), but I'm not really into courts etc (got a great pair of New Rock's from a British Red Cross shop). I do like my boots though, oh yes, and BSB have oodles at really reasonable prices. Though living rural and having dogs, I tend to walking boots/shoes most of the time. Got some nice purple walking shoes from Mole Avon a few weeks back. Bargains are everywhere if you keep your eyes peeled :)

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Postby Ice Maiden » Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:38 am

Yeah I have bought from them too great store and so cheap.

I mean if you want high quality then Magnus are good.

But for fashion and shows youll use just for one season then you canno go wrong click here to check them out :)

Big Shoe Boutique New Autumn Collection
Disclaimer!!!! Please Read! http://media.transgenderzone.com/?page_id=2

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

Different_Trains

Postby Different_Trains » Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:44 pm

Found a reasonably priced shoe shop during the boxing day sales that does wider fit shoes and does up to a size 44 (UK size 10). They also do free delivery.

http://www.deichmann.com/GB/en/shop/welcome.html

Return to “Fashion, beauty, grooming hints and tips”