Trans Hair Removal Resources

A board for discussions on clothes, shoes make-up FTM male grooming, hair and fashion
Jane_D_C

Re: Trans Hair Removal Resources

Postby Jane_D_C » Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:06 am

Thanks, Steff & D-T. Very interesting. Jane x.
Proud to be feminine

E-mail: jane@transgenderzone.com

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement

Different_Trains

Postby Different_Trains » Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:33 pm

Here's my attempts at 'doing a Jane' ;) (albeit with a rubbish camera that struggles to focus half the time!)
Click the pictures for bigger pictures.

ImageImageImage

I am currently at 33 hours of electrolysis. Aiming for around 200 as that seems to be an average, and am aiming to have reached 100 by the end of this year. I have about 2 hours done each week currently. This has been using a variety of modalities from a variety of different electrologists. I am still pre-hormones.

JustMe

Postby JustMe » Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:42 pm

If you live down in Cambridgeshire - I had a course of 6 treatments using laser on my legs, feet and bikini area with CSL (Cambridge Skin and Laser). They are very Trans friendly and had a number of Trans customers. The nurse was simply wonderful, put me at ease and was called Janette - we had some lovely chats and it's now 3 years since my last session with them and I am still very pleased with the results. I would highly recommend them.

Up in Yorkshire I am currently visiting SimpySmooth in Bradford - I have had one session out of 6 with them and I am also very pleased with the results so far. They are also Trans friendly and my clinician (Ali) is lovely - a real chatterbox and makes me feel like one of the girls.
FacetheFuture to the South of Leeds were a massive disappointment - I paid for a course of 6 sessions with them but I ended up asking for a refund after only one session. I strongly do not recommend this Clinic. The clinician was not particularly 'friendly', I suffered quite a nasty burn/blister and they proved unreliable when it came to them cancelling an appointment with less than 24 hours notice and then me not being able to get another appointment within the tight time schedules of male facial hair removal (4 - 6 weeks between sessions). Oh, the refund came minus the going rate for one session.

K x.
Never bend your head. Always hold it high. Look the world right in the eye.--Helen Keller

Take the Bull by the Horns - Face a difficulty and grapple with it without avoiding it.

Life's challenges are not supposed to paralyse you, they're supposed to help you discover who you are.--Bernice Johnson Reagon

MTF (as long as I can remember)
52 years young :D