Guide for 'Stealth' crossdressing - Any interest?

A board for discussions on clothes, shoes make-up FTM male grooming, hair and fashion
AbracaDebra

Re: Guide for 'Stealth' crossdressing - Any interest?

Postby AbracaDebra » Sun May 08, 2011 4:10 pm

Wow, some great contributons so far. There is so much here I am hunting for an answer now.
I think one of my biggest things over the years has already been stated here, and that is to wear what looks natural and good for your age, size and figure/shape, and not what you like (if it's different). Ok, I know you should be 'natural' and be yourself, as it's what makes you feel more comfortable doing whatever you are doing. However, in my opinion there is nothing worse than Bob the builder wearing a mini skirt and a tight strappy. Think about which women you see on the streets blend in, and which ones don't.

Hugs,
Debbie

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement Hormone Database

Jman

Postby Jman » Sat May 14, 2011 12:28 am

I've been living as a male now for just over 10 years, no T, no surgery, and i'd say i have a pretty good pass rate (I rarely get read which aint bad considering i'm only 160cm (5'3) and 50Kg (8st) not a big build :cry: ).

Best tips i can give is to wear loose but not too baggy clothes (I've found that if top clothing is too baggy it will tend to blow and cling in a bad way if its windy) but a loose reasonable fit seems to avoid this. Bottom half totally avoid stuff like boot cut jeans, even the mens ones seem to emphasise hips and stuff, go straight cut regular fit all the way. Horisontal stripe/s top half make you appear broader in the shoulders (minimising hips) and also for some reason wearing a lighter colour top than pants seems to have a similar effect. Patterns/logos on the front of T-shirts seem to take eyes away from bumps, which also helps.

Body language, basically, take up as much space as you can, when you sit somewhere, spread out, for some reason girls seem to take as little space as possible, men are the opposite from what i've observed, it also feels more comfy to me to spread a lil.

If you have the confidence, make eye contact with people when you walk down the street, I've found that if you look people in the eye, they do one of 2 things, they look away or look you back in the eye(if they make eye contact, just smile, mebbe say g'mornin or somethin). Either way, they're not looking at your chest or body shape. For me this took a lot of practice as I wasn't a confident person, but the results are awesome as I'd say 95% of people will look away rather than make eye contact anyway (in my experience).

Physique wise its tough, as the last place fat goes from is the bum and hips, so losing pear shape is very hard unless you can reach the bottom end of your ideal weight for your height, and the do a bit of weight training to tone up the top half a bit. If you can build up the arms and shoulders a bit it makes the chest look more in proportion, doesn't have to be a lot tho ;) ( I once tried to bulk up my top half by weight training and geting my weight up to 9st7lbs, and was totally gutted to find it all landed on my hips not my shulders, which is why I recon staying at the bottom end of your ideal weight is the best unless your on T)

I guess the guys who are on T can give better advice for those who have a more manly shape than me tho :-)

anyway hope this helps someone

AbracaDebra

Postby AbracaDebra » Tue May 17, 2011 5:32 pm

I am curious Jman (is there another name I can use?),

What I notice is that youngish FtM's tend to look even younger when small and slight and in boy mode. I am wondering how old you are, and how old people think you are in that mode. :D

Debbie

Jman

Postby Jman » Tue May 17, 2011 9:08 pm

Can't help grinning at this, most of the time it irritates the hell out of me, I go to a club, all my mates go in and I get "past your bedtime innit sonny?" :bitangry:

Dont really wanna say my age, but most peeps think I'm at least 10 years younger than I am and until last year I was getting a child ticket on the bus (yes I know I should have said "no I want an adult ticket" but hey, the bus was going that way anyway and money was tight lol) to the pub :thumbup:

Joey

Return to “Fashion, beauty, grooming hints and tips”