Beauty tips by Celebelena.

A board for discussions on clothes, shoes make-up FTM male grooming, hair and fashion
Celebelena

Postby Celebelena » Wed May 12, 2010 8:34 pm

As a connoisseur of weekly women's magazines I've picked up a fair few beauty tips for women which I would like to share with you all. I will update this thread often with more tips.

Keeping your lippy off your teeth.
Okay, this is a simple one I'm sure you all know. A good way to keep your lipstick off of your teeth is to put a little Vaseline on your top two front teeth. This should keep that pesky lippy from getting on your teeth when you're giving that all important guy a sexy smile.

Keeping a clear bathroom mirror.
You can keep your bathroom mirror condensation free by applying a small amount of clear car wax onto it. Then if you let it dry and buff it up with a soft cloth it will stop condensation from forming keeping your mirror perfectly clear.

Making your lip gloss last.
Simply apply some lip balm before putting your gloss on and as well as helping your lips stay hydrated it will give the gloss something to adhere to and help to keep it in place for longer.

Instant volume
If your hair needs a little extra volume then spray your fingertips with some hairspray and then gently massage your scalp. This will lift your roots and give a little volume boost.

8-)

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Re: Beauty tips by Celebelena.

Postby Ice Maiden » Thu May 13, 2010 2:39 pm

good hints and tips gonna go try the bathroom mirror one now LOL thanks for that

XXx Xxx
Disclaimer!!!! Please Read! http://media.transgenderzone.com/?page_id=2

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

chris_in_devon

Lippy!

Postby chris_in_devon » Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:11 pm

To stop your lippy bleeding and provide a professionally looked finish..
Buy lip pencils to suit the colour of the lipsticks.
Define the edges of your lips 1st, start from the centre of your lips and gently trace out your natural lip line. Your lip line can be altered carefully to give the appearance of fuller lips if required!. Next, coat the whole of the lips with the lip pencil then apply a single coat of lippy. Gently press your lips together on a dry tissue to remove excess lipstick application, apply a second coat of lipstick, repeat the tissue process a second time. Now you can apply a nuetral lip matte or lip gloss to suit your preference.!

Chris
Professional Beauty Therapist
I treat anybody, regardless of race, sex or gender!

jesica1

Re: Beauty tips by Celebelena.

Postby jesica1 » Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:38 pm

Probably you're getting your makeup done by an expert, or maybe you're more of a DIY kind of women, however which route you choose, these beauty tips that will assist you get through your special day without a makeup malfunction.

Return to “Fashion, beauty, grooming hints and tips”