Eyebrows!

A board for discussions on clothes, shoes make-up FTM male grooming, hair and fashion
Different_Trains

Eyebrows!

Postby Different_Trains » Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:06 pm

Hi all and happy new year!

Can anyone here recommend a trans-friendly place in London where I can get my eyebrows shaped?
Thanks.

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement

quackers

Re: Eyebrows!

Postby quackers » Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:51 pm

To be honest, I don't think being trans friendly is important. I'm sure most salons where they do eyebrows will do yours no matter how they present. I've been part time (i.e.male at work and that's it) for about 6 weeks. Shops don't care - they let you use their changing rooms, the hair salon was great so and of course many men also get their eyebrows shaped as well.

So I'd just go in and ask - the worst they can do is refuse (or of course give you a bad shape!!)

Robyn

Different_Trains

Postby Different_Trains » Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:15 pm

To be honest, I don't think being trans friendly is important. I'm sure most salons where they do eyebrows will do yours no matter how they present. I've been part time (i.e.male at work and that's it) for about 6 weeks. Shops don't care - they let you use their changing rooms, the hair salon was great so and of course many men also get their eyebrows shaped as well.

So I'd just go in and ask - the worst they can do is refuse (or of course give you a bad shape!!)

Robyn
it's the latter I'm worried about having to live with LOL.

Cassie

Postby Cassie » Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:06 pm

Look for a beauty salon that does electrolysis - I placed a link to the British Society of Electrolysis on here somewhere but I don't have it at hand now. Most of those will be used to dealing with trans women. The one I use is in south-east London so if that's any use you can PM me and i'll give you her details.

nessa

Postby nessa » Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:23 pm

Hi Cassie, where abouts in South East London? Would you be able to PM me the details. TY :-)

.....or if anyone else is aware of other Trans friendly beauticians in South London, please can you recommend.

Thanks,
Nessa
Life is a change
Everything is changing
Nothing is permanent

Return to “Fashion, beauty, grooming hints and tips”