So-called "De-transition"

Changed your mind about changing gender roles? Discuss it here.
WeWantWaffles
Premium Member
Premium Member

Trying to get this!

Postby WeWantWaffles » Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:17 am

As I experience it, you can take away my sex-drive if it means I will finally be at peace with what I look like.* But it seems silly to say, "You're in a kinkier mood because of these clothes? Then you've got some kind of disorder." - I feel more sexual in stockings, high heels and female underwear; why would I feel hot in guy shorts if I'm so happily female? Ew. Then we should also condemn red wine and cheese and chocolates if those have a history of getting you in a nice mood.
* but if the hormone gods are up there, would you let me keep it anyway? ^_^

So as far as I know, the 'sex-driven trans' thing is someone who changes genders because the clothes and roles in the bedroom turn them on. If they lose their sex drive, they won't feel like transition is worth it because their main motivation was sexual satisfaction. Right? Is that it? xD
- Sarah
And at the end of it all, I just want them to say; "Oh, that Sarah. She was a pretty awesome chick."

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement Wigstore Uk In Derm Transgender Hair Removal Hormone Database

Steffi

Re: So-called "De-transition"

Postby Steffi » Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:15 am

That was the case (IMO) with the person I cited.
In my own case, what I felt when HRT knocked out my testosterone was a huge sigh of relief - as if I'd been under tremendous tension all my life and suddenly it was gone.

Prior to that, I was suspicious of my own motives - I did not want to be going down this path if it was some sort of delusion driven by eroticism. So early in transition I stopped wearing stockings altogether and nice lingerie. I wore tights, very plain knickers and bras and waited to see what happened to my feelings.
Nothing happened. Nothing changed at all, I still wanted to be a woman and was still feeling that inner contentment each day.

Yes, I do feel sexier in stockings etc, I feel more alluring. That's true for born-women also and therefore perfectly normal.
Contact me privately via "steffi AT transgenderzone DOT com" Click to see Who I am

To those who understand, I extend my hand
To the doubtful I demand, take me as I am
Not under your command, I know where I stand
I won't change to fix your plan, Take me as I am (Dreamtheatre - As I Am)

I have about twenty tracks of me in my prior life as a guitarist up on You-Tube, if anyone wants to check them out
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8QKYu ... zkA/videos

Different_Trains

Postby Different_Trains » Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:37 pm

The phrase "so you want to change back?" sounds like what I said above. I know you didn't intend it that way, but I fear it could be taken that way by some members who might be in this position? Also, it's not always a case of 'changing back'. It'd surely be impossible to be exactly who you were before after such an experience? There are also those who choose to identify as androgynous or something else entirely.

Maybe the subforum would be better titled "Maybe transition isn't for you?" or just simply "De-transition" would be better? As much as I dislike that term as I said above, it doesn't have the connotations of the current name.

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Postby Ice Maiden » Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:22 pm

The category is called De-Transition already :)
Disclaimer!!!! Please Read! http://media.transgenderzone.com/?page_id=2

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

JENNYJET

Postby JENNYJET » Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:35 pm

[color=#800080]I am not sure if the management of this forum will allow my contribution but I feel it necessary in the context of this thread..

I transitioned in 2006 and had GRS IN 2010 and I honestly believe the post operative period the worst of all ordeals

As this is the De Transition thread I feel a little connected to those that have these doubts and perhaps regrets about GRS.

I had my surgery and the first year was about managing my genital wound that simply would not heal. It took another year to allow my hormonal balance to become stable enough to be able to function as a female in mind as a minimum if not in the real world.

I have often experienced thoughts, usually in nighttime dreams, that a huge mistake has occurred.[ /color]

I think the major jolt in my official female life post op is that I have no interest in female fashion given my newly gained rights to enjoy and indulge the female freedom of dress and fashion. I used to dream of the day I could wear skirts as any woman but since surgery and medication, it does not matter a jot anymore.

It is normal for me to wear trousers and hiking boots whilst walking my Greyhound in the rain and I actually feel very uncomfortable wearing a skirt or dress.

I am comfortable and relatively content with life as Jennifer, I endured a torturous transition with a post surgical journey I would wish upon no human being as it was indescribable.

The one aspect of post op life I would alert to those thinking about it is to talk with post op patients, an hour with us may determine your future life for good or ill.

Return to “So you want to change back?”