Timelapse-transgender-man-to-woman

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Re: Timelapse-transgender-man-to-woman

Postby Ice Maiden » Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:38 pm

Continu'd from here PTO <--- Ha Rona you look fine too and you know you are short (as a male) but a lovely height for a woman, you have small feet - no brow ridge smooth forehead your own hair and you sound fine.

In anycase I think you know all that and that helps carry your confidence. In your case you live in a place where people knew the old you. Elsewhere I'll bet you never get a second glance.
Disclaimer!!!! Please Read! http://media.transgenderzone.com/?page_id=2

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement

Jane_D_C

Re: Timelapse-transgender-man-to-woman

Postby Jane_D_C » Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:16 pm

How feminine do you look to yourself? I think I look terrible
I know what you mean. I now look OK to myself so long as I have a wig on. I'm a bit follically challenged, and the illusion is shattered if I remove the wig. I have learnt to keep it on as much as possible if I am likely to look into a mirror; and conversely to avoid mirrors if I remove it.

My long term strategy is to move to a glued-on human hair wig, but there's quite a learning curve to climb here, to learn how to style it, plus I have a scar across my crown from the FFS which is still healing.

I am aiming to make the switch while I am off work for my GRS.

Jane x.
Proud to be feminine

E-mail: jane@transgenderzone.com

Return to “Facial Feminisation Surgey - Female Feminization Surgery (FFS)”