Timelapse-transgender-man-to-woman

WeWantWaffles
Premium Member
Premium Member

Mmm!

Postby WeWantWaffles » Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:27 pm

I'm quite sure the pictures are accurate to what the person looks like in reality. Even if they were a bit photoshopped, she'd still be a beautiful person I'm sure. In my opinion, this sort of transition video would only encourage people to give it their all. My reason for believing that is because I never thought it was possible to change genders when I started having these feelings.. So this video encourages change to me.

As for the art of passing.. it's sort of thrilling, I imagine, to get away with being in public as your new gender. I don't feel like I need to pretend very much (online with voice), but there is a certain degree of acting and learning involved in anything you do, whether it's clothing or your voice or your movements. Just remember to be yourself while keeping certain mannerisms in check. I think that's what really matters.

And Rona's quite right ^_^ Be the person you are deep down inside.
- Sarah
And at the end of it all, I just want them to say; "Oh, that Sarah. She was a pretty awesome chick."

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement Wigstore Uk In Derm Transgender Hair Removal Hormone Database

Jane_D_C

Re: Timelapse-transgender-man-to-woman

Postby Jane_D_C » Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:48 pm

I don't think she has gone too far at all. She passes a lot better post-op. Two things matter with facial feminisation surgery (FFS) in my opinion:

How feminine do you look to the world?

How feminine do you look to yourself?

If you get a better answer to those questions it is worth it. Clearly, cost is an issue, and of course FFS should be available on the NHS.

Jane x.
Proud to be feminine

E-mail: jane@transgenderzone.com

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Postby Ice Maiden » Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:11 pm

Jane I think you are correct there.

I personally think I look hideous but I don't get anyone reading me in public and even my musco-skeletal doctor didn't know until I told him - I knew that as he had a rabbit in the headlights look on his face when I mentioned GRS LOL - but after he was 'different' something had changed and I just felt he was a little lost in how to deal with me - almost as if I played some big humiliating practical joke on him and he had fallen for it - so there was a caution that followed that created a bit of an 'atmosphere'.

Thats why I said passing is not a beauty thing. As I know that personally, but admit I am darn jealous of those that are attractive. But if I had been a 'stunnah!' then adding that to the mix could be worse as the male in question has to not only deal with the 'joke' but also the fact they were sexually attracted to you too!

You can see my timeline and the following posts, pics and a link to my website with more pics here forum.transgenderzone.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=39&start=145

I suppose Carol Vorderman is an example of someone who flourished with age - she was quite plain in her 'Tomorrow's World' years. Yet others as they get older look worse and women generally become more invisible in society as they age - the BBC ageism row showed that.

So I suppose the question is is passing and sexual attractiveness a given? - I mean we all know men (for example) that would put 'it' in anything with a skirt. We know of women that are so beautiful they become almost unapproachable and threatening to other women and suffer as a result, and women in power can often be jealous of them and bypass them for promotion for less attractive colleagues.

Then we get into the realms of those that pass perfectly well who cannot simply let it go that being trans is who they are and despite reaching womanhood they still find it is not enough - the thing that made them 'special' was the very thing they were trying to escape from. And society just will not let them be 'real women'. Or there s more currency in being one of those rare things a pretty transsexual read here for more on that research we did viewtopic.php?f=16&t=3352

Kate Craig-Wood - http://iwanttobeagirl.org/kate-transition.html http://kate.craig-wood.com/album.php?page=me Millionaire businesswoman did the job right with money no object and it shows - this is what the NHS should offer us all but fails to nevertheless she couldn't go away and be the women she has become she came out and is very open about being trans - I wonder if she would have had her results be less convincing?
Jenna Talackova - (Now she is stunning!) http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q= ... 0QWV2IDACA
Jackie Green - Never even had a male puberty but still is identifying as trans.
It has been happening since April Ashley and before. But Caroline Cossey didn't want this...

So maybe something different is happening now? Maybe passing is sufficient - and beauty leads to more scrutiny that then leads to a BIGGER story and expose' when the 'secret' is out.

If any of these above were plain would there be such a big deal in all this?

Is passing enough, or do we just want to be pretty girls like any other biological female?

Fascinating psychology ties up with all this. And on many levels!
Disclaimer!!!! Please Read! http://media.transgenderzone.com/?page_id=2

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Postby Ice Maiden » Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:13 pm

So Jane to answer your question

How feminine do you look to the world? I pass

How feminine do you look to yourself? I think I look terrible :) :shrugs: [yesss] :wtf: :? :x :P
Disclaimer!!!! Please Read! http://media.transgenderzone.com/?page_id=2

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

Rona Rees
TZVSG Skype Co-Host
TZVSG Skype Co-Host

Postby Rona Rees » Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:13 pm

you look great even when you dontbother with a little efort your a stuner personaly i hate you sigh
personaly i am in the invisible group but found i seemed to become invisible and i trust unread when i did not care any more if i was read or notand did not look whether i was read or not .... just go about your buissness and everyone else goes about theirs...
Rona Rees
Skype live chat

Return to “Facial Feminisation Surgey - Female Feminization Surgery (FFS)”