Timelapse-transgender-man-to-woman

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Timelapse-transgender-man-to-woman

Postby Ice Maiden » Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:37 pm

Disclaimer!!!! Please Read! http://media.transgenderzone.com/?page_id=2

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Re: Timelapse-transgender-man-to-woman

Postby Ice Maiden » Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:43 pm

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

WeWantWaffles

Postby WeWantWaffles » Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:56 pm

.. wow....

...... wow....
- Sarah
And at the end of it all, I just want them to say; "Oh, that Sarah. She was a pretty awesome chick."

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Postby Ice Maiden » Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:54 am

I often wonder if this actually helps transpeople or just makes them feel terrible about themselves.

All the surgery in the world does not remove one's past history, or be able to bear children.

There are many that will say wow, cool, sexy, and so on in the comments.

But I suspect there are just as many who will feel that they cannot achieve this (cannot afford it) and could be very depressed or suicidal now after watching other people's successes.

She looks very pretty mid transition but I think towards the end has she gone too far?

Also as they are pictures we cannot be sure if they have been squeezed (to look thinner) retouched or edited. We cannot hear her and we cannot see other things like body language, shoe size height and so on.

I mean there are right rough ol' women on The Jeremy Kyle Show but you would never say they were men. So it is all very interesting - they whole 'passing' thing is not necessarily about beauty (and that fades as women become invisible as they get older anyway). After all, as Luke Anderson has commented he looked like a girl and lived as one but its meaningless if you aint underneath. :)

I am more interested in what she had done, who did it, how much it cost and how she paid for it ;)P

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

Rona Rees
TZVSG Skype Co-Host
TZVSG Skype Co-Host

Postby Rona Rees » Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:17 pm

after watching the video above i noticed along the way that the biggest differance came with a smile that reflected the confidence and joy within with or without surgery this is whats important so for me find your inner beauty then improve it only if you have to ...........XXXX
Rona Rees
Skype live chat

Return to “Facial Feminisation Surgey - Female Feminization Surgery (FFS)”