Dr Bart van de Ven - Belgium

Steffi

Dr Bart van de Ven - Belgium

Postby Steffi » Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:07 am

This site has very good explanations of the many FFS procedures, well worth reading.

This guy looks good. Interesting before-and-after pics from the link.
I came across him a couple of years ago via discussions on another site where several people were praising his work.
You can get a rough estimate online and he does consultations in London once a month.

However I have no personal knowledge and offer no personal recommendation

http://facialfeminization.eu/before_after/#!lightbox
Contact me privately via "steffi AT transgenderzone DOT com" Click to see Who I am

To those who understand, I extend my hand
To the doubtful I demand, take me as I am
Not under your command, I know where I stand
I won't change to fix your plan, Take me as I am (Dreamtheatre - As I Am)

I have about twenty tracks of me in my prior life as a guitarist up on You-Tube, if anyone wants to check them out
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8QKYu ... zkA/videos

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement Wigstore Uk In Derm Transgender Hair Removal Hormone Database

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Re: Dr Bart van de Ven - Belgium

Postby Ice Maiden » Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:08 pm

Not much different
Sussi

Nicolle looked better before to me

Kris looked more attractive before now just looks 'surprised'

Stephanie looks good but that is in part because she has a huge masculine chin before plus her after pic has flat lighting thats an old trick

Chris is good there very good

Kate looked just as feminine before she just looks a bit different but not more feminine.

Anna - I don't think was a better result her wider face looked softer than a harder longer face.

Alison is not bad but again older faces do benefit as gravity is reversed :)

Alexis - not bad

Lena - very good

Francesca is more beautiful but thats not the same as more femme.

Lana (Profile) it is subtle but better.

Naomi well we do not see her before shot made-up with nice hair but subtle.

Stephi again an older face clearly benefits anyway.

Cindy have a very 'European face' looks Nordik It seems like they have done as much as they can I am not really in a position to say if she looks better than others from her country.

Robin is good

Zoe looks different but not necessarily better I think she looked more attractive around the eyes and mouth (and that is even with hard lighting) before but a little more femme after I think for her a nose job would have been enough.

Maria knocked a few years off but more of a hair issue I think.

Annabella - definitely a jaw issue and prettier for it.

Zara better and tracheal shave essential.

Nicky the Jaw was better

Angela better but with the greatest respect was not an oil painting as a male so I suspect she is thrilled with the results :)

Ella " " Ditto

Bella looked just as girly before as she does after - just different not better.

Labhoise I think needed a more aggressive jaw work.

Kim to be fair looked softer before.

Nicole the nose is better.

Sian Lim is better but very thin and culturally I am not really in a position to judge her beauty.

Bianca looked quirky and fun before and that personality I fear seems to have been lost a little?

Natalie SHABANG - GREAT RESULT!!! NOW THATS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT!!!

Catalina - yeah not bad - but again I am not in a position to judge her culturally aesthetics vary from culture to culture.

-

All the nose jobs are pretty good.

As above Alexis had a great result.

Rita is nice

-

Forehead is a real feminiser worth doing.

-

bossing is good - I could do with that :)
Disclaimer!!!! Please Read! http://media.transgenderzone.com/?page_id=2

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

JustMe
Premium Member
Premium Member

Postby JustMe » Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:37 pm

Obviously, I wish them all of the best and I hope they are happy with the results. To be honest, I thought that most of them were very pretty anyway and didn't need the surgery. I have seen posted many times that quite often, the HRT is sufficient to do it's magic and works wonders anyway (without the need for surgery).

K x.
Never bend your head. Always hold it high. Look the world right in the eye.--Helen Keller

Take the Bull by the Horns - Face a difficulty and grapple with it without avoiding it.

Life's challenges are not supposed to paralyse you, they're supposed to help you discover who you are.--Bernice Johnson Reagon

MTF (as long as I can remember)
52 years young :D

Steffi

Postby Steffi » Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:19 am

I have seen posted many times that quite often, the HRT is sufficient to do it's magic and works wonders anyway (without the need for surgery).

If you're young enough and had a somewhat androgynous face anyway, then yes HRT might be enough.

But in simple terms - In pre-pictures I would straight away Read about half of those people as male, relatively pretty though some of them are, there is still something subtle in their face which says Male.

A couple of them, you'd need to drive a truck over their faces and start again from scratch to make any worthwhile difference :-p

FFS is a very subtle art and any facial surgery overdone looks hideous
Contact me privately via "steffi AT transgenderzone DOT com" Click to see Who I am

To those who understand, I extend my hand
To the doubtful I demand, take me as I am
Not under your command, I know where I stand
I won't change to fix your plan, Take me as I am (Dreamtheatre - As I Am)

I have about twenty tracks of me in my prior life as a guitarist up on You-Tube, if anyone wants to check them out
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8QKYu ... zkA/videos

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Postby Ice Maiden » Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:27 pm

Well one look at Kris Jenner's husband Olympian Bruce Jenner has never really lived his surgery down - although he has tried since to get a more masculine look.

It just shows that women can carry a more extreme surgery than men as it is expected of them for the most part.
Disclaimer!!!! Please Read! http://media.transgenderzone.com/?page_id=2

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

Return to “Facial Feminisation Surgey - Female Feminization Surgery (FFS)”