Facial Feminisation Surgery - Face Femininzation Surgery FFS

Should a 'basic' FFS (Female Feminisation Surgery) be available on the NHS before GRS?

Yes - it is more important than genital surgery!
40%
No - Genital surgery is more important than FFS!
60%

Total votes: 15

Christine

Re: Facial Feminisation Surgery - Face Femininzation Surgery

Postby Christine » Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:01 pm

But to be fair - look at it from their point of view. Would they be able to do the same thing tomorrow? No they wouldn't, because they haven't had the years of torment and anguish that we have. We've had the years of mulling over what options are open to us if we do this and then lose everything dear to us. We've reached that point where there is no alternative for us. They on the other hand - think, 'if I had to do what she/he is doing now - Jeeeeeeez, I couldn't do that'. So to them, we aren't desperate and really scared because they don't see that side of us - we're 'brave'.
I also wonder if in the case of some of us there's an element of sheer bloody-mindedness, too: don't get me wrong, I hate a challenge and I'd much rather have an easier time of things, but if there's some problem impeding my way, I'll do my best to flatten it...

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement

Whimints

Re: Facial Feminisation Surgery - Face Femininzation Surgery FFS

Postby Whimints » Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:06 am

What is the estimated cost of this procedure?

Steffi

Postby Steffi » Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:57 pm

It's very difficult to answer such a broad question because the requirements of each person vary so much.
e.g. some people will have an extremely square chin which might be deemed one of their most masculine facial features whilst others might have no problem in this area so would not require any surgery to that feature.

The only way to get a figure that is in any way accurate is to have your own face looked at and evaluated by a surgeon so that you can agree between you the list of procedures that you will need.

To try and work out a guesstimate for yourself, you need to study your face and decide what parts of it make the most statement of masculinity - e.g. some people have a very pronounced brow-ridge.......others have none and are therefore naturally more female in that specific area.

Once you have a list of problems to be fixed, THEN you can make some sort of guesstimate by finding the cost of the individual procedures or finding what other trans-patients paid for a similar list.
- but the only way for any sort of accurate estimate is to consult a surgeon personally and let him assess your own face.
Contact me privately via "steffi AT transgenderzone DOT com" Click to see Who I am

To those who understand, I extend my hand
To the doubtful I demand, take me as I am
Not under your command, I know where I stand
I won't change to fix your plan, Take me as I am (Dreamtheatre - As I Am)

my trans-ness viewtopic.php?f=40&t=5401&p=45640#p45351

Some (mostly rough) tracks of my prior life as a guitarist up on You-Tube, if you want to check them out
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8QKYu ... zkA/videos

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Postby Ice Maiden » Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:34 am

You won't get much change out of £10,000 for a forehead (brow ridge shave) and if you want the full caboodle

The Spain will do it (Marbella) for £20,000+

You can probably knock of £5,000 if you go to Thailand. And you may get a few 'extras'.

Belgium is again £20,000+

USA Some say the best (Ousterhout and his team as was) $40,000 but you get a completely new face :) =) :shock:

So as Steffi quite rightly said more or less how long is a piece of string?

I would say save up £15,000 and start to email some surgeons. As there are 'extras' you also have to allow for - especially if it goes wrong! :? :o
Disclaimer!!!! Please Read! http://media.transgenderzone.com/?page_id=2

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Postby Ice Maiden » Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:35 am

#Replies
Disclaimer!!!! Please Read! http://media.transgenderzone.com/?page_id=2

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

Return to “Facial Feminisation Surgey - Female Feminization Surgery (FFS)â€